Ch.14 Oh

Liam and Niall had gracefully left the cafeteria with Zayn trailing slightly behind. A soft smile playing on his lips as he watched his best friend and his new friend becoming complete with each other at their side.

"Li? Where are we going?" Niall cooed as he tucked himself deeper into Liams side. 

"Just some place private so we can talk. Is that alright with you Love?" Li leaned down kissing the top of Niall's head taking in a deep inhale of his scent.

"Did you just smell my hair?" Niall giggled out.

"Uh, yeah. You have this really great smell. It's kinda like Fresh cut grass, spring time air, and rain on a summers morning all in one relaxing intoxicating scent. It's what I image life itself smells like." Liam winked at Niall. 

"Oh." Niall blushed a deep crimson. " You have a nice smell to LiLi. Kind of Earthy with hints of cinnamon, cedar trees, clove and black licorice. It makes me horngry." Niall's eyes light up a bright white when he said the last sentence.

"Horngry?" The brunette quizzed.

" Half Horny, Half Hungry. Horngry." The blue eyed boy giggled into Liams side, hiding his blushing face.

"You Nialler are way too cute sometimes." The taller boy pulled him into a tighter embrace throwing his arm over his shoulder so they were as close to being one as possible.

**

"Hurry up, You whale! They will be here any minute. Back into the lake with you, I don't want this place to smell like dead fish and seaweed when they get here." Louis scolded the Mermaid as he used Gusts of wind to push her closer the the lake shore.

"Hey, I smell amazing thank you. It's you that smells like pollution and smog. When's the last time you washed your feet? Those shoes are hideous too by the way." She sassed back.

"These are Toms! How dare you." Lou was furious its one thing to make smart ass remarks about him but it's another to try and come for his fashion sense and clothing. "Bitch I'll have you know, unlike you shopping at the underwater flea market, I shop at designer labels. Have you heard of Fendi, Coach, Armani, or do they only have Orka, Beluga and Trout where you shop?"

"Seriously? You are so dumb sometimes. Harold I suggest you control your little miss. I think she's on her period." Bekah was done, her nerves were shot from dealing with Louis all day. All she wanted was a nice glass or two of wine and some time to swim alone and collect her thoughts. Sometimes being the next ruler of the ocean was hard. Even harder was being an Oracle. She was the first in her bloodline to have the gift of visioned sight and it was annoying at times. It is the reason she was here. She came to protect Niall and Liam from acdark enemy, one that seeks to tear them apart and use them to shape the world in their own image. Now if only she could get a clearer picture of this person or group then she could make faster work out this whole trip and get far away from that sassy brat Louis.

"I am not going anywhere till I see my boys and thats final." Bekah stood her ground.

"Louis maybe you should leave her alone, you know how deep Liam cares for her and making her upset will only ultimately upset Liam. So lets go over there under that blossoming Cherry Willow and cuddle till the boys get here. Zayn said they are only about 10 Minutes away through the Link so we have plenty of time to relax. Everything is perfect and I just want to nuzzle on you for awhile." Harry tried to pry the raging lou from the feisty fish lady.

Sighing in defeat lou leaned into Harrys embrace allowing himself to be lead to the tree.

"This is such a beautiful tree Harold. Can you grow me one in my room over my bed like a canopy?" He looked up into his boyfriends vibrant green eyes with his own sky blue eyes.