Rose Garden Mist

I walked the couple outside of the building to the backyard to the rose garden that I planted. Also, there are a lot of things that I constructed to make the scenery more innocent and pure. With me spending my own money to create the luxurious lifestyle that you see before you.

"Alright, we're here. Now, if you guys wouldn't mind sitting in those swing sets right over there." I pointed to the swing set decorated in light pink and white roses. They sat down and waited patiently without saying a word. I sat in front of them and started to begin. "Alright, well." I chuckled. "Welcome to the shop. I understand that you chose the Rose Garden Mist. Can you explain or guess why this special is so special?" This ought to be interesting.

"Because it cost a lot of money." Sean said jokingly. We all started to giggle. Not going to lie, I need a good laugh right now. "Good joke. But, the reason why this is so special is because, it focuses more on the hands, neck and feet. For me, the hands are the most toughest parts of a person's body. You know, we write with them, we eat with them and so many other things. The neck is the most complicated and strained. And with feet, it is one of the most neglected body parts on a human as well. We walk all over the house with no shoes on-I know I do-and we're not really taking care of them by having crusty feet . Most people would get a pedicure to help fix it. But sometimes, that doesn't always last after a few days. But, I have this mist that brings back "life" into these specific body parts. They also have an innocence to them. Like a flower, they both have a sensitive childlike presence underneath all the crust and the hardened toughness that one gets when first touching these body parts as well."

"Okay, first. How much does this cost?" Sean asked.

"Babe? Don't insult her." Ebony said embarrassed.

I chuckled and said, "It's alright, I don't mind answering....all of my sessions costs $40.00."

"40.00?!" Sean protested. "That's cheap." Not in my book, it's not. I don't get why most people think that anything over 10 dollars is cheap. It's not. Maybe I'm just not that invested into money like that. And plus, all of my cheapest prices are what people get on a regular day when they come in the door. Quick rundown:

Manicure: $10
Pedicure: $10
Manicure and Pedicure: $20
Massage: $20
-Full Body:$.50
-Scalp: $.50
Body Scrub: $15
Facial/Wax: $12
-Body Wax: $1.50
-Eyebrows: $1.50
Bath Comas:
-Lily: $22
-Mud:$22
-Honeycomb:$22
-Lavender and Vanilla: $22
-Rose:$22

Special Sessions:

Rose Garden Mist: $40
Dark Midnight Madness:$40
Sensual City: $40
A Seat at the Table: $40
Spiritual Blast:$40
And for Holiday Specials (only): Raye's Kiss 💋: $2.50

See, it's pretty simple.

"I'm sorry...what's your name again?" Ebony asked.

"Raynella. But you can call me Rayna for short." I assured her.

"Okay Rayna? Listen, he's new to this whole beauty treatment thing. So, I'm sorry if he's asking a lot of questions. He's a bit of a control freak." Personally, I am bit of a control freak myself. But over the years, I've tried not to be so controlling and let God do his work. There's no harm in that. It's better to surrender than to survive, I guess.

"That's understandable." I replied. "Alright, well let's get started." I went back inside to gather the items for this session and went back outside to see them kissing each other. Awkward but secretly, I wanted it  to happen while they are sitting in the seats, while the mist of fog was clouding over their heads . In the corner of Ebony's eye, she saw that I was standing there looking at them. She pulled him off of her and tried to fix themselves up. "Um, so, are you ready?" They nodded their heads. I sat the items down on the table and got on my knees in order to get started.