Dark Midnight Madness Part 2

What do I say? I mean, this is so unexpected but for some reason it made me feel like he actually meant it. Suddenly, the music came on from the speaker, and it was right for the mood, atleast for me.

"I-I don't know. I don't know what to call you."

"Well, how about 'my husband'?"

"Husband? But we're not-" Wait he did say to pretend so, might as well?

"Yes, husband. We're 'married' remember?"

"Right."

He kissed me again and I smiled from ear to ear. I break away from the kiss and say, "Wait, let's continue the session." He nodded his head and allowed me to get the blindfold. "Wait, so what is this for again?" he asked.

"It's for the eyes and you, need to relax." I informed him.

"Alright."

I put the blindfold over his eyes again and he stood in front of me. By holding onto my hands, I could smell his cologne and it smelt like the bath coma that I used from conversation with Kelly. I guided him to the mirror in the corner of the room and stood behind him. "Can you see?" I asked and he shook his head no. This was good because, this was the perfect time to use my secret weapon.

I slowly go in front of him and stare him intensely. The lustful gaze empowered me and my body felt chills in order for me to think the most dirtiest thoughts. He looked so good and that kiss made me want him even more. I slowly took off my clothes and I could hear him ask me what I was doing. "This is for you to relax your eyes and  to feel with your other senses." I replied.

"Alright. But, what are you doing?" he asked again.

"I want you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"I want you to....feel me...naked."

He laughed and was taken aback from my request, "Wait, what, are you serious?!"

"Yes, I'm dead serious. But, the real question is, can you contain yourself?"

He scrunched his nose and said that he didn't feel comfortable to do that. But, I reminded him just as he did me, that we were married and that we were soulmates before it ever became physical. I guess, he can't handle it when it's thrown back in his face? What a shame.

"What's the problem? I thought we were married? So, obviously you've seen my body before, right?"

"No, we're pretending."

"Exactly, so that would mean that, you've seen me naked and know every inch of my body, isn't that right, husband?"

"I...uh..."

"Picture me naked in your mind and I want you to feel me on your skin, without touching me."

"Okay but...."

"Do it, come on. I know my husband and I know that my husband would know what gives us both pleasure."

"But, I can't."

"Okay, why?"

"Because, it's going to mess up my promise of celibacy. And my wife should know that."

"But I do know that, my husband...." I slowly walked closer to him and whispered to him, "is so turned on by this, secretly."

"And how would you know that?"

I chuckled and said that his body was speaking a different language, especially in his honey dripped fountain of milk. Embarrassed by his excited fountain, he took off the blindfold and saw that I was naked.

"Oh wow."

"Hi, husband." I giggled.

"Uh, hi, wife."

"So, can you contain yourself, especially with me looking like this?"

"No. But, I do want to apologize for displaying myself in this manner."

Oh wow. That doesn't make me feel good. I feel so embarrassed and why did I think that this would work? I immediately put my clothes back on and apologize to him for embarrassing myself in front of him this way.

"It's alright, you didn't know."

"No, I didn't."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked him if he wanted to start over.  And eventually, we walked out the room and went to the lobby to fulfill the 'start over' of apologies. But in the lobby, turned out to be someone that was outside of the shop's entrance door, it was Jennifer's cop ex-boyfriend, Kenny.

What the hell is he doing here? Do I really need this tonight? I'm just trying to get some! I can't help that I'm frustrated. At least sexually.

***

Sorry if this chapter is short, couldn't draw any more ideas for it. Please comment, vote, follow and share

Love you to infinity, Cammy!