Dark Midnight Madness

We finally were able to go back inside and see that the shop was getting empty. I escorted him outside and told him that I would wait for him in the backyard for tonight. He nodded his head and kissed my cheek before leaving out the door.

I smirked at the thought of him coming back to the shop and giving me that same look from our session earlier. By turning around slowly on my heels, I stopped in my tracks when I saw that everyone was huddled around me, wanting to know when and why did Prince show up here and how come I didn't tell anyone?

"Prince shows up and you're acting like it's no big deal?! Are you crazy?!" Coco asked.

"And why did he kiss you on the cheek?" Justin interjected.

"He was just being nice." I mentioned.

"That's it?" Coco asked.

"So, this was the mystery man that was here a few days ago?" Natalia interjected.

Justin gasped, "He was here? When?"

"Yes, he was here." I replied.

"For what?"

"For business, obviously."

"Just business?" Natalia asked before sitting down in her chair.

"Yes. Now will you please get back to-" I was cut off by the saying, "Back to work!, we know." by everyone in unison.

With everyone getting back to there to their stations, Jennifer said that she needed to talk to me before I would have to leave. So we went back to my office to talk.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned. Jennifer locked the door before saying what seemed to be the obvious.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I finally took your advice and confronted my mother with the whole boyfriend situation. And, we finally came to the conclusion that it would be better if I leave the shop." Oh wow. That was not what I was expecting, I mean, I knew eventually that someone would leave but I didn't think that it would be so soon.

"Wow," I coughed. "um, I wasn't expecting that. Jen, are you sure about this?"

"It's for the best." Unable to control myself, I couldn't help but feel like I was losing a little sister or a niece of my own. But I can't help but be supportive of her and her family's decision. I got up from my seat and gave her a hug before saying her goodbyes.

We pulled apart from each other and I said, "I'm gonna miss you."

Lord, protect her on this new journey.

****

A knock came from the door, "Raye, the client list for that bachelorette party is here. And it's an emergency. " Coco said while in the doorway.

"Okay, how bad of an emergency?

"Girl, does it matter?! It's still an emergency!"

"Okay, what is it and who is the bride?"

"Her name is Kelly Tiller."

"And what is she here for?"

" Bath Coma, Vanilla and Lavender."

"And her party?"

"Manicures, pedicures, body and eyebrow waxing, and body scrubs."

"So, in total that's?"

"Seven for the customers and 319.00 dollars in total for checkout ."

"Okay, where is everybody else?!"

"Justin is taking care of the front, Natalia already has two customers before them, Ashanti is doing massages, Aubrey is a little held back from earlier but, she'll pull through." Dang, is it really that bad? "she's already getting the bath started. I don't how we're going to do that plus them, in less than a day."