Lunch Break No Show

After that eyebrows appointment, Coco finally showed up. Thank goodness because she is so lucky that I have a soft spot for kids, otherwise she'd be fired. I just hope that she doesn't have another mixup again. Me and Aubrey are going on a lunch break and I just need to get away from all the madness that just happened today. I'm really in the mood for something spicy but also sweet.

(KeKe Palmer as Coco)

So we decided to go get some food at Buffalo Wild Wings and some dessert later from Culver's. Since it's a thirty minute break, we've got to be quick. While backing out of the parking lot, I notice a  Asian woman coming out of her car, trying to stop us. I brought my car window down and asked if she was lost.

"No ma'am, I'm not lost. Actually I'm looking for someone that works there." She said while pointing at the shop.

"Well, I'm the owner of the shop. Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"My daughter, Ae-Cha."

Ae-Cha? Who is that?

"Nooo, I'm sorry. There's nobody by that name that works here." I assured her.

"No, you don't understand. My daughter, she's a worker here. She works part time. Here, this is a picture of her. She showed me the picture.

(Jamie Chung as Jessica )

Then it hit me. She's referring to Jessica. Another one of the employees at the shop. I did a double take and I'm honestly shocked. So, this was the mother that she was talking about that always puts the most pressure on her about school and work and how, she wants her to take over the family business? Chile, bless her heart. She seems like a good person just by having this little conversation alone. But looks can be deceiving.

"Oh, I know her. She does work here but, she's not on the schedule for today. You could probably catch her tomorrow."

"Oh thank you, thank you so much. Uh, if you see her, tell her....that I miss her." Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that. But wait, if you're her mother? Wouldn't you already know where she is? Okay, now I'm worried. What could she have possibly done to make her own mother miss her?