~Story title wouldent fit~

~ I was thinking about you, thinking about me, think about us, what we going to be? Open my eyes. It was only just a dream~

Your POV-
Maybe. Maybe, if I just close my eyes. I'd open them, to find, I was back in heaven. Better not try, as I could crash. But still. I picked up my speed forcing the salty sea breeze to Blow my hair back, burning my eyes. I was headed to the Phantomhive estate. It was the only other place I knew. I arrived in the forest, a whole from Ciel's mansion. After I change my appearance, I lifted my bags, and walk to the huge double doors of the matter. One knock, to Knocks, three kno-
The doors swung open.
"Lady (y/n)." Sebastian says, looking down at me. His face, blank, with a small smile playing in his lips.
"What a surprise."
I glared at him. I knew he knew, and he knew I knew he knew. But Ciel didn't, and when he saw me, he went to me, grabbing my hands.
"(Y/N) why-?"
"I'll lead lady (Y/N) and her bags to her room." Sebastian mumbled, lifting my stuff. I followed him, and explained everything to Ciel. Ending in tears. Alois. God, I missed him. I wanted to run my hands through his soft hair, hold the kids, go to the park! Dear family, marry. And now... well... Ciel's Arms wrapped tightly around me, stroking my hair.
"(Y/N)... Don't worry."
He walked me, as mighty as spoiled as clothes.
"He doesn't know what he gave up."
Sebastian's to the side, smirking.
"I'll have Mey-Rin change, and prepare lady (Y/N) for bed. Ciel let go of me.
"Yes" He said, nodding, and looking at me. I glanced back at him, smiling shyly.
"It's late, you should be getting some rest." He announces.
"O-of course." I stutter, and instinctively curtsy. Moments after Ciel leaves Mey-Rin enters. "'Ello Lady (Y/N)" She smiled cheerfully. She's holding my pajamas. (Sebastian, and the others must have unpacked) I take the lace nightgown and the maid, and mutter a small,
"Thank you." , before slipping behind a curtain to change. Moments later, I emerge, fully ready for bed.
Mey-Rin ushers me to The make up table, and begins to braid my hair
"So what brings ya 'ere?" She asks.
"Well, Lord Trancy and I had a small falling out."
"Whaaat? Really? But, whatta 'bout the wedding?"
"I'm afraid, there will be no wedding as... Alois has found another more beautiful and proper girl Nikki Kirkland."
"She has nothing on you- honest! You're the prettiest girl I've ever known."
I blush
"Thank you... But she..."
"Doesn't matter what she looks like, look at you! Yeh have the most gorgeous e/c eyes and the most beautiful skin-tone! And your hair! It's so nice and shiny. You're lips are plump and made to be touched. Yer perfect!" A small blush had crept onto her face. She tied off the braid she had been working on, and I stood.
"Thank you. That's very kid of you. But obviously she's got something that I don't have. Probably a heart." I swiftly turned, and climbed into the large bed.
"Good night lady (Y/N)" Mey-Rin says, and lifts a candle from it's stand. Darkness envelopes the room, as I try to fall asleep all alone on this king-sized bed.
A/N
Hello Trancies
Fancy seeing u here!
I want to apologize to @Phantomhive_Butler (aka the "evil" Nikki Kirkland) in case I offended her with the pretty thing or whatever... Of course.. If she's reading the story and y/n is her, then she'd be the same person then... *Head explodes*

Comment
Vote
Follow

-QueenKawaii
Ps-
There's a reason why Ciel is acting so out of character and Alois is nice to Hannah(last chapter) But... You'll probs never find out unless I tell u in a background story that I may or may not put up... Probably not?