Alot of Alois in this one

-Cuz I can still feel it in the air, see your pretty face run my fingers through your hair-

-Alois POV-
Hush little baby don't you cry, Alois will make you're bad dreams die" I sang, rocking Constance back and forth. She screeched, rubbing her (Your E/C) with a tiny fist. This wasn't working.
"Comeon Constance! You'll wake your brother."
Nothing. So I took her upstairs.
"Your highness, It would be wise if you kept this child downstairs." Runa, one of my newer maids, said from behind me. This was probably the first time the hooded girl had ever even spoke up. I turned.
"No Rue... Runa. I'm taking her up with me, and I'm going to figure out what's got her in such a fussy mood."Runa simply nods, and scurries away. I walk into my room, and set her on my bed.
"Now what was that song your mother would always sing to you?"
Y/N would sing this some song to the twins all the time. It would calm them.
"... London bridges falling down, falling down, London bridges falling down, my fair lady."
It worked. Constance had stopped.
"Oh, your mother was so clever." I say, hugging the baby tightly to my chest.
"I wish she was here, with me now. I saw her with Elizabeth Midford today Y/N looked as beautiful as ever. ((((describe yourself, I'm sure everything about you is stunning)))) Something about her normally bright, eyes had been missing. Comstance rolls over, and falls asleep. She's so cute. I crawl into bed next to her.
"I love you"

A/N
Hello lovely TrAnCiEs... I wish I could be Rebecca sugar and wrote songs and stuff. Speaking of... What's your FAVE Rebecca Sugar song? (From adventure time or Steven U) if you don't watch those shows then...
That's okey.
Mine is probably Giant woman.

Comment(I read them!)
Vote
Follow(I fallow back!)
-QueenKawaii