FILLER(LEMON)

¡CIEL'S OFFICE!
-Your POV-
Alois!" I giggle as the blonde haired cutie in front of me dances me out of the ballroom and into an abandoned corridor. His lips press against mine, soft at first, and then not so much. The young earl pushes me against the wall, his every action filled with passion.(LOL that rhymed.. Sorry ruining the moment) I released a slight moan, as his hands trailed down my gloved arms. We finally pulled apart. Alois looked about ready to tear of my dress. "We-We can't do it here, if someone finds us we're both dead. Not to mention that we're not even SUPOSSED to be here. If they find out that we crashed the party they'll double kill us." I babble. Alois looks into my eyes for a couple seconds, contemplating what I was said. He then starts to laugh, more of a bubbling cackle. "You're right! That's the PERFECT location" He nearly shouts. I knit my eyebrows together. "What-"
I don't have time to finish the sentence, as my fiancée had scooped me up in his stronger-than-they-looked arms, and began walking.
- After a brief walk to a secret location-
"No!" I said as Alois put me down. I was walking the opposite direction as soon as my feet hit the ground. He grabbed my wrist, so that I was walking in place.
"Yes." He said firmly, stomping his foot. I turned around, looking directly into his icy blue eyes.
"Alois Trancy."
He smirked.
"Don't make me call for Claude"
I gave him a warning look.
"Oh come on (Y/N)"
He takes a step toward me, His wet tounge making contact with my cheek. I flinched as he trailed the muscle to my ear, making my whole body just freeze. He proceeds to my neck, biting softly on the sensitive flesh. I let another moan, feeling my knees go weak. I hate myself. He held me upright, dragging me into the dark room, and shutting the door behind him.
"Now Y/N, are you sure this was a good idea? I mean we might get caught for doing this and then we would get killed. And if they find out we crashed this party, we'll get double killed." Alois says, nearly dropping me. Oh my-
"I hate you." I mutter.
He chuckles softly, and pushed me back against the dark wood desk in the middle of the room. My back hits papers and what I assume to be ink bottles. It's uncomfortable, but bareable. Alois has no problem getting my gown and stupid corset off. He was so used to it, he could do it in his sleep, and yes, he did it once, and yes, it was a pleasantly horrible surprise for both of us when we woke up after a drunken night at a party in some dukes garden. The handsome teen kissed me fiercely, pinning my hands up above my head.
"Ready?" He whispers.
I don't answer, as he pushed my legs apart. A couple seconds later he thrust in, filling my whole body with pleassure. The feeling of ecstasy builds as he begins moving, and soon I'm floating elsewhere. I have no control over my own voice or body as I feel myself quiver and hear our moans together, playing out a harmonic tune only we knew. The feeling of being one with someone I loved is what made the world around us disappear and me and him where all that mattered... That is, Until the door opened. The two of us froze at the sound of someone clearing their throat. A light illuminated the room, and the face of Ciel's butler, Sebastian became visible. He looked unsurprised to see us here.
"Don't mind me. I'm just finding a paper for my young master." He says smiling as Alois and I weren't making love on the desk.
"Hmm, Y/N it seems that you are on top of the paper I need." The tall man says, smirking.
"Oh..." I say, my eyes meeting Alois', who, unfortunately was inside me and still had an erection. Sebastian raises an eyebrow.
"Do you need assistance, Lord Trancy?.." The butler says, a bit amused.
"Because I'm gladly willing to help you." He gives me a once-over. I stare back at him, speechless.
"W-well -I..." I stutter out after a bit.
"Are you asking me my permission to do my fiancé?" Alois asks.
"I just need the paper, and I'm willing to get it at any cost." Sebastian answers
I felt so confused.
Alois' face contorts into a sadistic smile.
"Permission granted"
"Wha-ALOIS!"
-Needless to say, Constance and Marqeau have a 1% chance of being demon babies-

A/N
Erm... This was VERY difficult to write, due to... Personal reasons. I left out ALOT of stuff like foreplay and junk for this reason. Also if some of it doesn't make sense or whatnot, then it's Bc I just wanted to get this over with as quick as possible. Hmm... What else...? Yuuuummmm.... OH YEAH! If this part has a diff feel like if it seems it was written differently, it's Bc I wrote it just now, and like... I haven't watched kuro since last year,AND I did ALOT of fucking research for Safe and sound and Only just a dream, to make it as 1800s as possible. Anyways. You guys wanted an explanation for the "Sebastian asked if he could join" bit, sew... this is to who it may concern. yes. (Btw anyone else get excited July 13th? [Steven, Gravity falls, and FNAF]???)

Comment(I read them, love them, and ocassionally reply)
Rate✌🏽(Please?)
Follow(I follow back)

-QueenKawaii