~YOU MIGHT WANNA READ THIS TRANCIES!~

~Now you ain't around, baby I can't think I should've put it down, should've got that ring~

-Alois POV-

There was a hole where my hand had made contact with the wall. Claude would fix that later. Nikki looped her skinny pale arms around my neck, resting her equally pale face on my shoulder.
"Now, what was that for?" She cooed.
"N...Nothing..." I stammer, rubbing my knuckles with the other hand. But it was something. Something really important at that too. Id seen her today. My love, Y/N. My heart still yearned for her touch, her soft lips against mine, her-
"Alois!" Nikki's Voice interrupted my thoughts. I glared at my dissapointing reality.
"How come you got so nervous when you saw that American girl's face?" She said "American girl" as if it where a pile of shit. Of course she had to bring this up.
"Don't say American girl like that. She's a human, like everyone else... and I did not get nervous."
She gave me an "ew" look.
"What?"
"Your standing up for someone. That's not like you. And you did get nervous. You dropped me and said "Y/N"... Is that her name?"
"...yes" I responded after a second of careful consideration.
"So you know her.A- You're not cheating! Are you?" She asks. Cheating? You're the one I'm cheating with. I'm cheating on Y/N with you I-
"Alois?"
"No.. never, Nikki." I sigh. She smiles, eating hr hand. A diamond glints in the light. The diamond on the engagement ring I'd given her.

A/N
WINNERS WILL START GETTING CHAPTERS STARTING NOW TILL THE END OF THE STORY.
If you didn't read the last chapter I STRONGLY suggest you go read it and don't forget to ask me your QUESTIONS!

Comment (I read them)
Vote
Follow(I fallow back)

-QueenKawaii