You know where to find the title!

~ I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement, number one spot, now you're finding a replacement~

-Reader POV -
Lizzie would not. Shut. up. About clothes, shoes, Ciel. Paula grinned apologetically at me. She held her bells, murmuring the three words, "Jingle, Jingle, Jingle." While she shook the bells. We arrived after what seemed like forever.
"Oh I haven't been shopping in forever! Where should we go first?" Lizzy says, hopping out of the carriage. I shrug.
"Doesn't matter"
She pulls Paula and me into store after store. Shoe, makeup, jewelry. Paula was practically falling under the weight of all our bags and items we bought.
"This'll be the last store, okay?" Lizzy asks me, as we walk into the small boutique. We the dress isle, Giggling over ugly ones, and raving over cute ones. As I was laughing, I saw someone someone that made me stop cold.
"What is it?" Lizzie asks, tilting her head to the side. I grabbed her and kneeled behind the stands.
"Shhhh"
Nikki Kirkland stood next to Hannah.
"What do you think?" She asks holding up one if the dresses that Lizzy and I had declared Hideous.
"I-It's lovely, Lady Nikki." Hannah responds softly.
"Good, what do YOU think Honey?" She turns, and Alois comes into view. Lizzy looks at me, Questioningly.
"Why is-"
"Shhh!"
"It's beautiful, Nikki." Alois replies.
"Oh I love you!"
"I love you too."
The couple kisses. Hannah looks down, clearly upset.
Lizzy gasps out loud, the couple breaks apart.
"What was that?" Nikki asks, looking around.
"I-I believe it came from that direction" Hanna muttered, pointing to the place Lizzy and I where hiding.
"We weren't asking you." Alois says, coldly. My heart sank. Alois told me he wasn't going to be rude to Hannah anymore, he promised.
"Either way, go collect them, show me who's there."
Hannah was getting closer. I reached our for Lizzy's arm.
"We need to go!" I hissed as Hannah reaches us.
"Lady Y/N?" Hannah whispers softly.
"H-Hannah." I reply, teary eyed.
"Hannah, You're not letting them get away, are you?" Nikki's voice calls. She's getting closer.
"No Milady" she responds, and lunges at Lizzy, who narrowly dodges her. I grab the blonde's hand and ran. Nikki and Alois had blocked the door. Damn Bastards*... We screech to a halt. I loose Lizzy's grip, and run alone to the fitting rooms.
"Elizabeth?"I over hear Alois' surprised voice.
"There where two! The other ran to the fitting rooms." Nikki hollered.
"I'll go get her!"
I could hear the pale skinned beauty enter the room.
"I know you're in here. You may as we'll come out and SUBMIT to me."
She pushed open the stall doors, like a mad woman.
"Come on! Stop being to scared! We're not going to HURT you!"
Crap. She was getting closer. I dropped to the ground, crawling beneath the stall. It was my last resort. Using my arms to wiggle forward. Scoot, scoot, scoot. Nikki kicked open the door I'd been behind. I was so close to the exit. Jeez, she'd obviously been under Alois' influenced.
"You can't hide forever!" She screeched. I reached the last stall, and pushed open the door. It let out a loud creak. SHIT! Nikki slowly turned around facing me. Oh no no no! She longed to me. I dodged her.
"Alois, Honey, this BITCH is getting away!" She called. Oh no. She did NOT just call me that. I stood, swinging my leg up, kicking her square in the fade. She froze, and dramatically toppled over. I placed my foot on her chest, and stomped down hard, before running out of the room.
"Alois!" She gasped from behind me.
"Let's go." I said, using a fake British accent.(or a fake American accent if u choose to be British... •See intro in safe and sound•) My hair covers my face. We're about to leave when...
"Hold it!" Alois calls. I keep walking, but Lizzy freezes.
"Lizzy!" I bark, trying to pull her along. She doesn't budge
"Wha- What did you do to that girl?" She asks.
"I simply kicked her, hopefully broke a few ribs."
"Y-"
I covered her loud mouth before she could expose my identity. She let out a bunch of "Mmms!" And licked my hand.
"Lizzy!" I exclaim, quickly remove my hand, and blaming at my ex-fiancée. He was carrying his girlfriend, who was sobbing.
"Comeon. Let's go." I say, through clenched teeth. My hair fell away from my face. Everyone in the room got a full view of my exposed identity. Lizzy looked at me, nervous. Nikki glared at me, but Alois. Alois, he gasped in realization, nearly dropping Nikki.
"Y/n" he muttered. I grabbed Lizzy and ran.

A/N
UGhhhhh I'm annoyed bc this chapter is more modern AU and I worked so hard to make this accurate to the 1800s. I had to cut a bit of the chapter bc I felt it was too personal. :3 *oh, Idk if it's other users who do it, or if it's like the admin but like, it's totally cool to curse in my comments. People write stories about detailed SEX (yes I said sex, problem?) and people can't even write the word fuck in the fracka-lackin comments. ANYYWAYS... I hope u enjoyed this long-ass(let's see how many times I curse) chapter.
Jamming to: Sherry by Jersey Boys!

Comment(I read ALL them!)
Vote
Follow (I follow back!)
-Queen Kawaii