~I swear that I can't take it. Knowing somebody's got my baby~

-Your POV-
When we got to the carriage, I began to cry tear, after tear rolled down my cheek I need to Paula's lap She stroked my hair as I explained the situation.
"So that's what you're staying with Ciel!" Lizzy gasped,
"I'm sorry, we should've left"
"H-He loves her so much...they're like the same person." I sob.
"The-they're perfect for each other."
"No, you and Alois where perfect, even the QUEEN agreed." Paula say encouragingly.
"Did she really?" Lizzie asks, surprised. It was true. Alois and I were at and event. We were sitting on the fountain ledge, throwing water at each other. Giggling, acting like fools I have lost my balance, and Alois caught me. The queen passed then and stopped in front of us. She looked at us, as we tried not to begin laughing. Alois held me close.
"Well, aren't you two a lovely couple. You look perfect together. Are you engaged?"
"No" I had responded quickly, blushing.
"Well..." Alois started.
"What?"
"No... Nothing." He said, winking. The Queen smiled at us.
"Well, send me an invitation to your wedding when it does occur." She bid us a good day, and then walked off followed by her guards. Paula nodded at Lizzy's question.
"See? She has nothing on you."
There was the ride back, is spent by the two of them trying to comfort me. When we arrived we get out of the carriage and walks in with me. She said she wants to explain what happened today, but really she just wants to Ciel. Sebastian meets us at the door.
"Hello Lady Y/N and Lady Elizabeth. Did you have a nice- Lady Y/N..."
He realizes my condition.
"Are you alright?"
I start to cry again.
"She saw Alois and his new girlfriend today." Lizzy whispers.
"She has been so- CIEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!" She spots the young earl and runs to him, squeezing that life out of the poor boy.
"What's going on here?" he asks, spotting me. He pushes Lizzy off him.
"She saw Alois and Madison today." Lizzy responds quietly.
"Lady Elizabeth, we need to go." Paula's voice calls from outside.
"I'm coming! Goodbye Ciel!"
She tends to her fiancé and hugs him, then she turns to me.
"I'm so sorry about today,Y/N" she gives me a quick hug, an hen waves one last goodbye, before turning an Levine the room. Ciel spoke after a short silence.
"You saw Alois?" He asks, looking into my red, puffy eyes. I nod once, and break our eye contact.
"Sebastian,may I talk to Y/N in private?" Ciel asks his tall butler.
"Of course young master."Sebastien replies, and exits the room.It was just us now
"Tell me exactly What happened." The earl demanded, so I did. From pulling Lizzie down behind me, I will be dropping Nikki when he realized the eavesdropper was me. Ciel Took hold of my shoulders, and pulled me in for a hug. I gasped, surprised, stiff in his grasp.
"Oh Y/N..." He whispers in my ear.
"When will you see he's not worth it?"
He proceeds to decorate my jaw line with small kisses, reaching my lips, and pulling me into a trance by his kiss. A trance of which there was no escape. A trance where Alois slipped my mind. A trance where troubles didn't exist.
A/N
*Big heavy over exaggerated sigh*
Okay. So, please don't complain about like the Ciel stuff, I did warn you in the title of this story. So... :)
Uh.. Oh yes. I just want to say, never before had I had so May people request for the next chapter, like ever. I hope this wasn't TOO much of a disappointment. Thanks for you support. I LOVE hearing your comments they're my FAVORITE thing all day. ILYGSM!
*IMPORTANT*
So two things.
1. If you think I should put a LEMON in one of the upcoming chapters tell me in the COMMENTS!
2. *NEW CONTEST* Alright so here's the deal: You could have the chance to read the next couple of chapters BEFORE everyone else. Three winners this time! More info will be in a separate A/N chapter... Thingy. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and as always, remember to:

Comment(I read them!)
Vote
Follow(I follow back!)

-QueenKawaii