A-N plus Treat

Hey guys it's Queen
Update....
Errr thanks for helping me reach 1k on this fic. That's AWESOME. So IK IK ur probably thinking something along the lines of, "Oh queen is such a big liar bc she said that she would update more often."
I know I'm mad at me too. But here's something to enlighten u, until I feel like finding my notebook:

"The lost chapter"
(A/N)
Hello everyone, My name is Alois Trancy. I thought I'd give writing some of Queen's story a go. I call my chapter, Y/N will never leave.
-My POV-
From the very first Moment I saw her, I knew she would be the one I wanted to marry. All my silly thoughts of Claude had cleared and where now replaced by HER lovely face. I know she loves me back. I've known ever since she bent down by me and scooped up the papers I had dropped when we crashed into each other. Normally, I would've been so upset, but Y/N had me transfixed, in a trance. I asked Claude to get her information, and since then, we'd been the best of friends... Unfortunately, Y/N was called to France for some important meetings, and we where apart for more than a year. We still wrote, though. The day she came back was probably one of the best days of my life. She ran into my arms, and I remember our hearts beating in sync, like they where dancing. I laugh, as I think back to that moment. Shortly after her arrival, we started going on dates, a new concept brought over by Americans, or something. After another year, I asked Y/N to marry me. We sat in a boat on a lake, looking up at the stars and moon. I took her hand and pulled out the ring. She got so excited that she tipped the boat. I guess I was lucky I didn't drop the ring. "I'll always be there for you" She said whilst planning our wedding preparations together. "I'll never let you go"
I believed her... That was my biggest mistake.
(A/N)
There you have it. My terribly sad outlook on life. It doesn't even matter now. I have Nikki. That's all I need. I should rename this chapter "My biggest mistake"....
-Alois Trancy

A/N:
I literally just wrote... I mean... ALOIS literally just wrote that on the spot!
[again?!!!]
{yez ;p}
I hope you enjoyed his take on things, AND I sure do hope you too manage to work things out. IMPORTANT: I may or not be posting outakes from this series... But it's up to you.
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
-Queen Kawaii