CHAPTER 16

Pain, only the person who goes through can understand his or her suffering, no one, no matter how much one says that he/she can understand you but no, only the one feeling it can understand how much it hurts.

For the first time in life Advya was standing in bar, all drunk. His love of the life, actually and more precisely his  life, thinks him to be a murderer, but why it matter to him so much. She loves his brother,Laksh, even was his fiancee, laksh loves her, he is going to return. In all this where is he, as he was thinking, Kirti asked holding him and with tears in eyes seeing his vulnerable state,"Why Advya? Why are you doing this to your self? She loves Laksh, he was her fiancee, you were.....

Advya inturrepts her shouting out loud," she might love laksh but I love her, laksh was her fiancee, I am her husband, laksh left her, I stood by her, Laksh is going to return, I am present here" he throws the glass making kirti flinch.

"Why you don't understand this simple thing? Yes it matters to me?" He shouts at top of his voice.

"Advya....." kirti cries seeing his state, he looks at kirti and takes her in bone crushing hug not able to bear more. He tightens the hug with each passing second. Tears travelling down their eyes.

Kirti drops Advya in his room.
Few hours before Advya recalls Khushi 

Advya and khushi were standing in Advya's room

"It can only be one of us under one roof" Khushi shouted at Advya stating herself very clearly.

Advya for the first time looked at her with this much anger in his eye. He didn't say anything and moved towards the cupboard and got a suitcase out, he walked towards Khushi

"Pack your bags, I'll drop you at your father's place" he uttered without any emotions forwarding the bag towards her. She looked at his with shock stuck face, tears gushing out her eyes.

"You choose that girl over me" she said in very low voice.

"She is not that girl she is my best friend" Advya said with straight face still not looking at her.

"Ohh, she is your best friend and I? What am I yours? Did you have any short term memory loss" now she was getting angry. She paused.

"Are you even listening?" She stated not getting any reply. " I am your wi..."

Before she completes he looks at her and stops her," no. I don't consider you as my wife. You as no one to me"

His words reminds her of something, the pain she is feeling right now is what she has sowed in him.

He throws the bag near her and leaves the place while she slips down like a life less body in tears.

Sunrays mercilessly hit his eyes making him to close his eyes tighter  already the headache due to last night made his morning, worse of all, only then Advya feels someone shaking his arm trying to wake him up. He groans in frustration and slowly tries to open his eyes.

" drink this you'll feel better" she said forwarding the glass of lemon juice.

He hums and gets up taking and drinking it and suddenly something strikes his head.

"KHUSHIIII" he utters while looking at her

"What are you doing here?" He ask all astonished.

"What are you doing here?" She replied with same question.