Chapter:14

" That's it. I have decided and there is nothing to discuss about it as no word would change my decision." announced Advya standing in middle of the living room. All shocked as well as sad at same time.

"But Advya at least ask khushi if not us."

"What to ask and why? Laksh is going to return, won't she be happy listing this. She has loved him all her life. What else would make her happy that I divorce her and she could have happy peaceful life and marriage with him." his pitch was high but if there was not an utter silence in the room no one could hear his last few words. Pain in his voice didn't go unnoticed by his sister. She could easily feel how difficult it was for him. She wanted to slap him for just thinking about other even now. She knew she could easily read how much he loves her.

"Advya, my child, but what if khushi does not want to end this marriage."

This was enough. It was half an hour or even more he was trying to explain everyone there that it ends, but no all were hell bent to make him understand the other way out. Laksh was going to return, and this is what he got to know from his sources, it was obvious that he lover his brother and just can't leave him on his condition to bear everything that comes in his way no matter what he did. And he was well aware of khushi's feelings her thoughts.

"Enough, can't you people understand", he shouted, "what you people think? You know, how and I khushi behave in alone, leave the thing when we are alone, have you ever seen us together even when you people are around. You people even know that it's not even once that we ever conversed, leave about conversation damned it, she never even spared a glance to me. She still has Laksh in her heart. And in didn't want to come in between them." his voice immediately softened at last two sentence, " what makes you all think that anything would change now, when nothing did since this long? This is best for everyone of us. This is what you all wanted, to see both of them married and together, than what changed. Weren't you all so happy and excited when they were going to get married."

"And you, what about you Bhai?" Avni cuts him.

He had no answer there was utter silence in room for a second or two. Khushi who was all in tears by now had her eyes all open wide and ears in attention and eagerness to hear his answer. Yes she heard it all, she was standing far on stairs away from everyone's sight. She knew she was paying for her deeds but something this big, no she can't.

"I.. Before he could answer a girl came and snaked her hands around his arms, "No worries I will marry him." and smiled making Advya look at her. He was shocked as well as supper happy. He immediately hugs her.

"Kirti, you here" Advya says hugging her. 

Kirti is sister of Sherlyn, she is best friend of Advya since childhood. They were together in College. As I mentioned earlier she was not able to attend wedding as well as reception due to her busy schedule. But definitely Sherlyn did attend his reception.
Kirti had feelings for Advya but she knew that his heart just belongs to Khushi. One and only Khushi. She was different kind of personality. She didn't hate Khushi but never liked her too. She was kind of jealous. And she was right at her place. She liked Advya since childhood as so did Advya to Khushi and after even after when khushi was getting married to laksh still she was the only one all in his heart. This was the reason she didn't attend laksh and Khushi wedding and after she got to know the who married her she was all broken and hence she didn't even attend the reception making excuse of work.

Khushi cannot see this. She was well aware of kirti's feeling for her husband and no wife would ever bare this.

She turns covering her mouth and runs towards her room the noice of her sleepers made everyone's attention towards her.

"Khushi" anjana gasped. Making Advya break the hug and run towards Khushi.

Anjali was just gonna go in the direction in Khushi's room only to be stopped by Poonam.

"Let husband and wife handle it." Poonam uttered with tears in her eyes।

"Yes Anjali beta, poonam is saying right" Avinash said keeping his one hand over anjali's head to which she nods and Avinash leaves towards his room all upset to what all just took place.

"Juju please take Di with you" Rishi asked Dev as he saw Anjali all vulnerable.
Dev nods and holds Anjali in his arms by her shoulders making his way towards their mansion.

The only person who agree over all this was Dev. Dev always wanted Advya to be happy and he felt that it's not Khushi who Will ever be able to keep him happy as she never understood him. Never, his feelings became more strong after the murder incident. He was not wrong at his place.

Anjali and Dev enters their bedroom in theirs mansion. He makes her sit on bed.

"Anjali whatever is happening is right. This was gonna happen one or the other day." Dev explains wiping her tears.

"No everything is wrong" Anjali yells," Advya loves Khushi" Dev gets shocked hearing her. He knows this but how does Anjali has Advya told her this before. No he was sure that how does she know.

" I have seen Dev in his eyes. I know my brother Dev, I know him he loves khushi and can't live without her and so does she, and I promise I'll prove it to you."

"If you believe this and if this is the truth I promise like always even this time I'll be there with you." Dev muttered

Why? Why this is happening to me? I know I did wrong but I had my own reasons. I can't live without you and I know even you do love me. One chance just one chance to at least explain you everything that it.

"Khushi I know you are the one happiest at this moment" khushi hears him as soon as Advya enters the room.

Khushi's back was facing him . Their was only a inch gap between them. She turns and hugs him tightly making him shocked. Shock Would be an understatement, he was beyond that.

"Khushi" he uttered

"I am sorry"