Chapter:2

She yawns and stretches her arms to her away his morning laziness and then relaxings she sighs out. Though she was sitting still her eyes closed she Jerusalem them open but they again lazily shut.

"I am so sleepy"she mutters to herself sluggishly just then she hears the clicking sound of opening and closing of door and this makes her look at the washroom door.

She could not stop herself from staring the bare upper body of her husband. He came out only in lose trousers, whipping his hairs with towel. He moves towards the dressing table and so does her gaze. After a moment he feels her stare over him this makes him look at her through mirror. And he could see her eyes rooming over his bare chest. He not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable immediately garbs the shirt from cupboard and put it on. But still her gaze was fixed at him. This made him frown. He looks at her with the corner of the eyes and didn't miss the single tear that escaped her eyes broking her trance.

She then and there gets up and rushes to washroom. He moves his lips calling her but his voice didn't accompany him. She shuts the door tight and slips down with the support of the door. She sits hugging her knees close to her chest with her forehead  resting over her knee. She cried hard,"Why even the past incidents still affect me? "

Yes she was not drooling over his bare body but seeing him like that made her remember the past incident. When she was standing hiding behind door and literally drooling over him she saw a girl rushing towards her and hugging him tight. That pinned him in her heart like a needle mistakenly piercing our finger while stitching. It hurt her when she got to know that the girl is his girlfriend from his own brother Laksh.

She hears a knock and she wipes her face as soon as she possible and clearing her she hummed.

"Are you fine Khushi?" asked Advay standing on other side of door too concerned hearing her cry.

She said yes but the wetness in her voice didn't remained unnoticed by him. He slips down with the support of door sitting on the other side.
He traces this hands over the door," Khushi I don't know what you thought or understood but it was never that" he sighed.

"Pass me the jalebis " said Abhinav to
Avni in her ears. Abhinav is the son of Anjana and husband of Punam while Avni is the daughter in law of of Abhinav and Punam.

"A strict no, my dear dad" came a voice from behind and there stood a handsome man of about mid twenties.

"Rishi." he says making faces.

"Where's Bro?" Rishi asked grabbing a chair beside Avni.

"Today, How can you expect your Bro to get down early?" came a voice from behind making all turns.

"Anjali Di please don't think Bro to be as romantic as jiju" answered Rishi  making Anjali blush and roll her a eyes at him,"Shut up Rishi. As if you are less" said Anjali backfiring.

"No Sona, this is wrong no one can be more romantic than me" Dev said holding her in his arms by her waist making her blush even hard. She pushes him slightly coming out of his arms. Dev lovingly calls Anjali as sona.

"Stop teasing my Di, bhai though even she likes beings teased my you" Avni says earning a glare from Dev while all laugh at her statement.

Avni is sister of Dev, their parents died when they were small after Dev got married to Anjali, Rishi fell for Avni and even they got married. Now they are neighbours, Anjali was mostly seen here or we say all of them were seen in Malhotar mansion, Dev and Anjali's mansion.

"Advay" said Anjana as she sees him getting down and immediately leaving for office.

"Yes Nani" he asked getting his head out of mobile and making his way towards dining table.