Chapter:6

The most prestigious and expensive Lodge," Grand Star Inn" was all decorated in white and blue. Most of the Richest persons of and around the state were present there, some were business delegates, some were close relatives, while some were friends. Everyone from Groom as well as Brides family have arrived attending the guest.

And finally the lime light couple had arrived gathering everyone attention towards the entrance. Hell, some ladies burnt in jealousy seeing the bride while some girls burnt seeing the Groom with the bride. Some were truly happy from the heart seeing the pair. They together felt like definition of perfection.

Advya had a neutral face while a small fake smile was plastered over Khushi's face.

"She is Damn Good at acting" thought Advya, looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

Being the richest personality no doubt media was present. And this time intentionally paparazzi was invited for covering the reception after morning incident to get no one even a bit of doubt about it.

Everyone came to him congratulating them with best wishes and gifts. Advya introduced Khushi to everyone, it was more of formal which made khushi bored to some extend as she mostly avoided business or formal parties till not needed much.

Suddenly a girl came running and hugged Advya tightly. Advya stumbled  but was too happy to see her and hugged her back.

"Congratulations Mr Advya" she stated happily. Only unmarried girl around the party not burning out of jealousy after about hearing Mr Raichand's marriage.

"Thank you" he replied with a broad smile.

Khushi looked at the girl and tears pricked her eyes as she saw her to be the same girl that hugged him that day in college to which Laksh stated as his girlfriend.

Why this man still affects him? Why she still feels pain? Why is she still hurt seeing him with another lady? She clearly stated that this marriage is nothing for her, she don't consider him as her husband than what happened now?

They both were talking but single word didn't reach her mind. All she could think was of her being close to her husband holding his hands.

" Khushi, meet her she is my friend Sherlyn Ahuja" Advya introduced her to Khushi.

Friend or Girlfriend, thought Khushi.
"Hi" she greeted her with small smile.

"Congratulations Khushi" Sherlyn greeted her happily to which khushi could just fake a smile.

"Fine excuse me, I need to meet someone important, you please carry on" Advya said leaving.

"Hi Khushi, I am not so close to Advya as Di(sis) is, she could not attend the reception she is not in the city so I came on behalf of her but definitely she will come as soon as she comes back." said Sherlyn.

So it's not only one girl in this man's life, don't know how many girl have he trapped and spoiled their lives. And how shameless this girl is, she is here to attend the wedding reception of her boyfriend. Seriously, don't she have even a bit of shame, said Khushi to herself, bloody womaniser, khushi added to her thoughts.

She just passes a fake smile to every word sherlyn said, uninterested to here until and unless she stated about the incident in past,

"I know about you and Laksh, I know he is a nice person but he isn't Advya, and I am not saying this because I am Advya friend but this is the truth, I know I never had good terms with Laksh after that incident" she said the last sentence and Khushi's ears stood in attention.

"Which? Which incident? " khushi asked as her intuitions nudged her to be the one she was thinking.

Before Sherlyn could open her mouth to speak anything Anjali came with few other to introduce Khushi to them.

This left Khushi frustrated, but she didn't show it in any way, all she needed for now is to get acquainted with complete truth of past. She just had one thing all around in her mind to meet sherlyn but this damn party wasn't allowing her.

Finally when guests started to leave and reception spot was almost empty she searched sherlyn everywhere, but to her bad fate she too left. It was too late in night that she leaves to search sherlyn that too without any information about her, also she was too tired after all the drama in the morning and also after this reception party.

Advya was in the terrace garden like balcony of his room lying on the bed  swing with the mouth organ in his hands. He was staring stars the shone like a sequin over a dark velvet shawl.

Nights were his favourite, there he could stay all alone, without any burden, hustle bustle without any noice, complaints, where he could talk with his loneliness, could be a companion with his loneliness, only him and this silence which he loved, silence which spoke lodes to him. Silence which listened to him like a obedient employ, a great friend, which is  always a good listener, listener without complaints.

Khushi finally was happy getting rid of that heavy jewellery and lehenga, she came out of washroom all changed in a simple night gown.

Advya closes his eyes feeling the necromancy of night and bring the mouth organ close to his lips and here the slow sweet melody struck the eardrum of Khushi make her heart skip the beat.

Again, again after years she heard the same melody, an unknown comfort settled in her soul. She could not stop her lower appendages which directed her towards the sound.

She reached him and stopped at the sight of him playing the music from the instrument attached to his lips. Suddenly she slipped and landed over him. He felt a sudden jerk as she dropped over him and mouth organ slipped off his hands. She was laying all over him, his hands automatically snaked around her waist. There face was close enough that they could feel each other hot breath over their faces.  She closed her eyes as he brought his another hand over her cheeks stroking it slightly with his thumb.

How dare you touch me..

You are not my husband.

I don't consider you are my husband.

I have only one man in my life.

How dare you touch me Mr Raichand?

Her every word banged his mind and his soft, love, care concerned expressions changed to stern, hurtful ones. He stopped his actions taking his hands back making her open her eyes.

Khushi started him and could feel every change in his expressions. Realisation hits her head and she stands up with jerk.

An awkward silence gripped the environment, she stood there for a second or few not getting what to do, she ran to room feeling embarrassed.