Chapter:7

"Di pass me the bowl" said Rishi jumping and siting over couch arranged in living.

Anjali passes him the required bowl.
"yummy, Di it's amazing"

Anjali smiled at him, Avni's face turned pale. She was witnessing it since half and hour, no since she was married, till Laksh was there, he would be the center of attention for all especially, Anjali, she was daughter in law of the house at least any one should talk, or at least wish her morning but no this family is so busy in themselves that she still feels like an outsider, but she never complained, as she always thought Anjana as her grandmother and Punam as her mom she was grown up without parents, in a really small age she lost her parents, her bro, her big brother fulfilled their duties but still somewhere she felt that loneliness which she thought would flew after her marriage with Rishi but no, she never felt bad for herself but for Advya, he was a part of this family since born but just because he was away this many years doesn't mean even they neglect him.

It is all because of him they are living this luxury. He provides them all, she always like Laksh as he was the only one who truly understood Advya's worth. He was a small brother to her, he always tried to compensate to her on be half of this family.

A lone tear escapes her eyes as she remember's Laksh. Now she was really angry on him, as just because if him two people are tied in an unwanted relationship.

She quickly wiped the tear off her cheeks before anyone could notice it.

"Anvi beta, bring ginger tea for everyone" Asked Anjana.

She nods and turned to leave just to get stopped by voice.

"Beta, do one thing, even get some more breakfast, something like... Hmm." Abhinav licks his lips thinking of some options.

"spicy" completes Punam with raised, questioning eyebrows.
"yes" comes a quick reply with a broad smile from Abhinav.

Everyone smiled including Avni. She turned and left towards the kitchen.

With anger in her eyes and even confusion in her mind, khushi was standing on staircase, she have many a times witnessed this morning scene, this family time, only difference is that Laksh was always there and even she was part to this most of the times, that was even the most memorable time of her life.

Laksh, she sighed, again her heart contracted, remembering him, she had used all her sources to get any information about him but nothing worked, it was like someone didn't want  her to know about him. But she was shocked towards the family, the family that claimed to love Laksh so much, didn't even bother, how he is, of he is alive or..

Here thoughts automatically blocked, she could not even think of something bad happening to him and this family, she cursed them feeling pity for Laksh.

She took a step, she realised Advya was not present there, she looked everywhere but no where he was found. Why? Why today she searched him when he never bothered to her before. Really, he didn't, her heart mocked. She as always ignored. She not wanting to be a part of this drama immediately walked to kitchen.

Advya was sitting on the revolving chair of his cabin. His thoughts engrossed in Khushi. He knew very well she hated him, and it didn't matter to him now. But once for once he wanted to stand right in front of her and ask, why?

Is not this his right? What crime he committed to bear her hate to this extended? To extended where she can even kill him. He knew it just can't be due to Laksh, or their marriage their's something else, something more.

A smiled crossed his lips as the image of that small Khushi appeared before her when he first saw her. There was hope in his heart that for ones, at least once he would see her wear that nose ring, the ring he gifted her. But he well knew that it was false hope.

Khushi Kapoor, oops Khushi Raichand precisely Khushi Advya Raichand, she said to herself as her eye sight halted at the spot on her neck where the nuptial chain he made her wear was adorned, no need to mention who he is.

She wanted to marry Laksh, who she loved, or she just thought she loved, never ever she again thought of Advya after that day, the day when she saw that girl, sherlyn in his arms and Laksh denoted her as Advya's girlfriend.

She hated Advya after her grandpa's death. And even more after the time they got married as she thought him to be the sole reason of Laksh leaving him.

But yesterday like sherlyn talked it didn't seem like she was ever Advya's girlfriend. Are her instinct true? She wanted them to be true somewhere in her heart, but her mind won't agree.

She takes a pinch of vermillion filling the midline of her hairs and a lone tear escapes her eyes remembering Laksh. She really can't decide what is wrong, what is right? She was confused, her mind was confused but then she remembered her grandpa's death, and there her whole confusion automatically got sorted.

Hate, she hates Advya.
Is she telling of consoling her heart, laughed her mind.

Just then the mobile started vibrating over the dressing table just in front of her flashing an unknown private number.

She gulped in hard realising who's call it might be, she roughly wiped the tear of her face and clenching her throat and jaws she picked up the call.

"No,  no need to wait more" she replied.

"Kill him" she said without any mercy in her voice. Mobile slipped off her hands.