Chapter:1

Everything never goes the way we want it to happen, it requires so much to build a castle of cards but just slight push of even a soft wind is enough to collapse it in pieces. Even she built this castle in her heart, a castle full of dreams, love, memories and it just took a single cursed moment to get that Castle devastate to this level.

Till tomorrow she was going to get married to love of her life Laksh Raichand. Everything seemed like dream coming true but today she is standing in the room of his elder brother Advay Raichand as his wife, whom she hates the most. Her hate for him has many reasons, but yes there was a time when she lost her heart to him, he was his only crush , but her love turned to hate.

She remember first time she saw him through mirror and smile adorns her lips. But he never tried to befriend anyone not even her.

She had huge crush on him during college days. Any girl would drool over his Greek God body and his so attractive personality. But he never paid heed to these things neither in college days nor even know.

Advay was always rude and arrogant type person while Laksh was so cheerful and this was the reason everyone loves him more. Advay was very silent  while it was not necessary to see Laksh  to say that he is present at home his voice echoed in complete mansion whenever there.

It was once when she tried to play prank over one of the fresher's in college, he flopped it and insulted her in front of everyone. This made her angry over him and she didn't like him from that day well this wasn't the reason she hate him for sure but yes that was the day when she became good friend with Laksh as he was the one who rescued her from his brother's anger.

She hears some foot steps coming  towards the room making her alert as well as tensed she clutches her stole in her hand tight crushing it.

Her hearts starts racing fast in fear as she hears the opening and closing of of door.

He was standing right in front of her, she gulps of what he will do now, no don't fear,  thought Khushi. She needs revenge for what he did to her and she will have it, she isn't weak.
"Be strong"she muttered to herself.

"Khu.." even before he could start speaking she cuts him rudely, "Look Mr Raichand, For me you are nothing I have only one man in my life and that's Laksh, only he will remain my husband till my last breath. My love will be only for him and keep this in your mind." she stated pointing her finger to him, with rage in her eyes making him shocked.

"What did you thought that you will get me, I know it may even be you who might have abducted Laksh giving it the name of accident." she said making him more shocked.

"what the hell? He is my brother damn it" he yelled back in anger with same intensity in his yes.

She gives out a sarcastic laugh," really, brother" she again laughs out loud,"If you really cared and loved your brother then you might have went in search of him and not busy in settling my life by marring me"

"Just shut up" he yelled making her flinch. After realising he pinched the bridge of his nose trying to control his anger.

"I am so sorry, you sleep on bed while I take the couch" he says trying to end the conversation.

"No need of your any favor, this is your house, your room, your bed I'll sleep on floor."she stated firmly and finally to which he sighed.

Stubborn, he cursed under breath. She fist her hand as it was audible to her. He leaves to change

She takes out extra bed from cupboard and settles it on floor finding suitable place in room, near one side of bed, picks up a pillow from bed and a blanket and lays down  comfortably.

Tears starts flowing off her eyes, "I hate you Mr Raichand, I won't let you leave in peace it's because of you I lost two most precious persons in my life My grandpa and Nowi don't know when and how my Laksh is. Two persons I loved most. I will take revenge at any cost you will go through same what you did to the ones I loved. I'll make you pay for yours deed.

My grandpa, he died because of you." she cries even more remembering the death of his grandfather.

His grandpa Prakash kapoor faced many losses in company due to Advya and even was arrested for running some businesses illegally and not able to take all this  he died out of heart attack.

"And now Laksh, he had accident, I don't even know whether he is safe or not, whether he is alive or." she closes his mouth with her palm trying to muffle her sobs, she gulps on her saliva trying to control her tears,"just because you want me, you wanted to snatch me from him, you were not able to see how happy I was with your brother when you love me"

Yes she knew that he loves her it was after Laksh proposed her he went to meet Laksh at his house in evening and there mistakenly he enters Advya's room, there she finds a gold ring kept on a dressing table with her photo beneath it and there down on her photos was written" I love you " she gets shocked and feels disgusted being loved by murder. She didn't even belive it she consider it as his obsession.
And it was few hours after their marriage they got a call saying a car name plate so and so had accident on outer area of the city and rushing to the spot they got to know that car belong to none other than Laksh.

"Tomorrow is you last day Mr Raichand, I won't let you live more. I'll kill you and that's my promise." she said firmly.

It was few minutes later when he comes out changing in comfortable trousers and lose t shirts and stares at his newly wedded wife sleeping. Her face was completely pale and stained with tears, her eyes were puffy and red showing how much she might have cried, seeing her state it hurt him right there in his heart.

He opens his wardrobe and gets another spare bedding and spreads it on another side bed. He gets a pillow and blanket for him and lays down thinking about her accusations. A lone tear escapes his eyes.

"How should I tell you, that I love you more than I do to anyone? Saving your prestige was more important to me at that time and moreover when I know where Laksh is, and that accident was just his drama to rescue from this marriage?" he states to himself. He remember few hours before,

He landed early than expected but still he thought that marriage should have been almost complete but when he reached to got to know a completely different story, his family his Di Anjali was crying, his maternal grandmother(nani), Anjana was trying to console her while his brother in law(jijaji) husband of Anjali, Dev was trying to talk to someone he was shocked seeing the scenario, while downstairs in marriage Hall all guest have arrived waiting for bride and groom.

Punam,anut(Mami) of Anjali, Laksh and Advay sees Advay and calls him making everyone look at him. Anjali rushes to him.

"Advya.. Advya that.. That" she says painting. Dev comes and holds her by her shoulder trying to relax her.

"Di(sis) Di relax." states Advya, "Jijaji what happened?" he asked Dev

"Advya, we are trying to search Laksh since an hour, all guests have arrived buts their no hint of him and Khushi..." he sighed.

He rushes towards Khushi's room and finds her sitting near bed holding her knees close to her chest crying out Loud.

He had no choice, he decided to marry her on Laksh's place to save prestige of both the families everyone agreed to him not finding any better solution.

But he never knew that she will accuses him to be kidnapper of his own brother, as everyone knew how much he loves his family specially his Di and Laksh.

Finally night showed it's necromancy and sleep overcame him giving him some peace.