Chapter:8

He always loved her to core, no matter what, how she behaved what she did, even when she hated him but now she wants to kill him, still he loves her but how can she even think of being murderer, Just how?

She really tried to kill him. Now nothing was left between them, he never loved her facial beauty but her heart, the innocence in her eyes the day he first saw her.

He was walking on the road like a lifeless body that felt endless. His white shirt was torn and all messed up. He though aware of her plan didn't took any action and let her kill him. He wanted to see till which extend this girl could go to make him suffer.

It was few hours before he was on highway to see a plot for his next project. And just after few minutes a bus started following him. He noticed and analysed it for a minute of few. He on contacting Aman, his PA got all the history, that it's all Khushi behind this. And that's it he felt so vulnerable and weak and there for a second he felt to complete her wish of seeing him dead. But no he didn't want to die before he ask her, why she did this? Why she hates him to this extended?

Also he had a bigger reason to live,her life was too in danger not to be told being the daughter of one of the Richest man also herself a successful business women that was more than enough to make rivals.

He raced his car and speeding up in the respective direction. For then he just wanted to save her nothing else crossed his mind.

What if he didn't save her? Why did he save her? Even when he knew she was going to kill. Her thoughts trailed off, she can't think beyond. She just realised what she was going to do? How can she stoop this low to take revenge of her grandpa's death? How?
Guilt overpowered her complete body, her every sense.

A ceaseless train of tears trailed down her cheeks. How will she face him? What will he think of her? Will he ever forgive her for her this act?

"No"
"No need to wait more"
"kill him"

Was it really she? How can a girl which even couldn't harm a fly tried killing a human. Remembering her own words she felt her body stiffened and mind blank for a second. Even of he forgives her will she ever be able to forgive herself. He saved her how will she payback.

It was half or an hour later after she ordered to kill him, feeling restless she went out for a drive.

While she was driving only thing ringing in her mind were her own words.

"Kill him"

With every time the word banged her head the car speeded up with a non stop running of tears from her eyes.

No she can't let him die, she won't survive after committing such a big sin. She can't see him die. Laksh what will he do? He loves his brother so much? Even she loves Laksh, she can't do this to him.

All thoughts rushed her mind simultaneously. Some being the truth some being the consoling one.

She halted her car with jerk, her car unknowing to her still know to her inner self took the turns to same direction where he might me, she was obviously aware that he went to see the plot as well as the place where the plot his.

She fumbled with the mobile trying to connect the number but it was unreachable she wanted to save him, her minds stopped she fidgeted with her actions not trying to get what to do? She was crying wanting to save him when few rowdy surrounded her. The mobile fell off her hands. She tries to sit in car but before she could, one of them pulled her shutting the car door tightly, She gulped.

"Please let me go, I need to save my husband, please" she cried, she pleaded making them laugh.

One of them pulled out a knife from his shoe side and started moving forward towards her.

"please, if you want kill be, but please right know I want to save my husband, his life is in danger please." she begged joining her hands. She sobbed and hiccuped while speaking trying run towards car but nothing helped.

Just when one of them tore the sleeves of her blouse and other was going to take of the pallu of saree, she felt a strong arm gripping her shoulders and punching that very man.

He punched them black and blue till death also police came and arrested them on time filing the case.

"Advya" she ran towards him as she saw his nose bleeding, also a cut over his chin, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"Are you Fine?" he asked not reciprocating to her action.

She cried out loud burying her head deep in chest,"Why were you not picking up my calls?" she said sobbing.

She not getting any answer looked up at him, " answer me, what if something would have happened to you?" she almost yelled and  again took him in bone crushing hug by crossing her arms around her neck and pressing her face deep in his nape.

" Sorry for not helping you make your plan successful this time." he said and instantly her grip losses due to the shock, as his words registered her mind.

She was sitting in her room on floor with her head resting on the wall, her knees closely hugged to her chest. So much happened just within a day. Yes she wanted revenge but not this way, what did she do? She burnt everything in the fire of revenge?