Chapter:13

"Hump" he sighed sweating as he entered the kitchen of his house he picked a bottle completely filled with water and a cup of hot black coffee that was placed just beside the bottle.

"The water..." she started only to be interrupted and completed by her brother in law.

"is cold and coffee is hot so please keep gap in intake" Advya completes Avni as calmly as one could as well as slow and in low voice but enough that it's audible to the lady their, who's back faced him and was busy in making breakfast working on stove.

He left without any more word with her nor did she said anything or expected him to speak, it was almost daily she said those words or more like started while he completed her sentence. It was their relation, their bonding different from anyone else. She daily kept his espresso ready with a bottle when he returns from his morning jog. Isn't this amazing? When a job or a routine becomes your attachment or a feeling to you. And hence may be this was the reason that this was the job she loved the most.

The morning sun rays forced her to open her eyes, she groan frustrated wanting to sleep more and her imagination wanting to get curtain closed by themselves so she can have a peaceful sleep but no everything in the nature was adamant over breaking her peace, that's her slumber, as the increased temperature of her room won't let her have a last five minutes peace. So finally she get up sitting straight.

She scans every corner of the room as everything of last day flashed before her eyes, obviously it was her husband she was searching for and a small sigh flared through her noses not sensing him anywhere, how will she face him now, taunts that she threw over him, the bitter, venomous words that she spitted over him, she blamed him and of all she tried to kill... She stops her thoughts the very moment, she cannot even think it. How will she face him after all this? Will he ever forgive her? Will he accept her?

She will make him understand, she would do anything to make him understand her point. Why and what made her do all this? Yes she should try to speak with him. This is the only option she could think of right now. She gets out of her bed fully determined and moves to the wardrobe.

"Advya" Anjali's eyes shone as she saw her brother at the entrance of her room, it never happened before, it was always her family to be always at her mansion, precisely everytime when she wasn't at Raichand mansion. Advya never participated in any of these small everyday gathering of his family even in his own place so visiting anjali at hers is far. And left the ospicious occasion of Raksha bandhan so even that very day Anjali was the one visiting Advya. So in short this was big deal.

"Di..can I come in" Advya asked Standing at the entrance and a single drop of tear escaped her eyes.

"This is even your home Advya, please" she said making a simple small smile adorn his lips as he made his way towards Anjali. He almost runs and engulfs her in a bone crushing hug. An endless train of tears gushed through their eyes, no thoughts no memories nothing went in their minds all they wanted was to empty their pain, they wanted to throw this pain out if their heart in from of tears.

"shh.. Di" Advya tried to calm her rubbing his palm over her back.
But as nothing affected her he held her tight making her walk over to bed. He makes her sit over the edge of bed and settles himself right in front of her kneeling of the floor.

"Di.. Look at me" he said holding her chin between her fingers and making her look at him.

"do you even think.. " she choked as she uttered those words and Advya immediately hugs her," shhh... No Di.. Please don't cry... I can't see you like this, I just can't." he said siting on bed right beside her.

"I am sorry Advya, I am sorry, please forgive your Di, please Advya." she cried and he nods in no to every word she spoke.

"No, Di please don't say sorry, Di everything that happened was past and look today, I have my Di, right what's more that I need, please don't cry" he said wiping the tears of her eyes

Advya I don't know how will I face you after all this, but yes one thing for sure, I won't repeat the mistake I did.

Only I know Advya, it hurt me million times more when I realised that I was the going to kill you, no Advya believe me for once I would have died the very moment if something would have happened to you. It was all just because of the fire of revenge burning within me. I lied it all to myself, it was just few consoling words that I love Laksh and he loves you and hurting you is indirectly hurting Laksh, it's lie Advya.. The truth is I can't stand seeing you in pain. I can't even imagine anything happens you as.. As I..

"Khushi..." Avni almost yelled standing at the entrance of the kitchen making khushi come back to reality and was shocked seeing the cloth buying that she was stood holding in her hand. She threw it immediately making it land over the kitchen counter

Avni ran towards the counter fetching a  complete filled jar from freezer and threw it over the cloth and immediately rushed towards Khushi who was still standing there all shocked.

She took her had in hers and searched for wound if any. "Are you fine? " Avni asked checking her both palms intricately.

"Yes Di I am fine, don't worry" Khushi said assuring her.

"what not to worry man? Are you insane, where the hell was your attention? What if I didn't reach on time.

Khushi smiled seeing her care making  Avni frown.

"Here I am worried and there you are smiling like really" Avni said irritated.

Khushi hugged her immediately and said,"Di you know whenever I see you, I feel I you aren't my sister in law but my blood sister." Avni smiles at her words hugging her back.

"Now go and rest I will compete the remaining work" Avni said, "It's an order" she completed even before khushi could argue. Hands up at her order Khushi left having no option.

So sorry for late and small update next will be a little bigger and complete Advya and khushi pakka.