introduction.

B R O K E N P R O D I G Y I

STAND-ALONE NOVEL

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK- DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE AMAZING

Reese is the first book in the Broken Prodigy series. Each book serves as a stand-alone novel but the series takes place in the same universe. You do not need to read Broken Prodigy I to read any other upcoming Broken Prodigy books but characters may inter-lap through the stories. Reading the series in order is recommended but not necessary.

B O O K D I S C L A I M E R S

This is a work of FICTION : "Fiction is any creative work (chiefly, any narrative work) consisting of people, events, or places that are imaginary."

Let me just say this now cause I don't want to see ANY comments about it later. Reese is a genius, she went to a school for the academically gifted and because of her IQ she graduates extremely early. If you have a problem about the realistic nature of the book then just don't read it. I have seen a lot of hate on books where characters graduate early, but I am literally writing a book on a child prodigy so you guys know what you are getting yourselves into. I'm telling you right now prodigies do exist, there are children out there with bachelors degrees and they haven't even hit puberty yet. So it is possible, just extremely rare.

Anushka Dixit: An eleven-year-old Indian girl who's smarter than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. She memorized the periodic table in 40 minutes flat and scored 162, one of the highest marks in the Mensa IQ test.

Laurent Simmons: A nine-year-old child prodigy from Belgium. He is currently on his way to finish his electrical engineering degree at the Eindhoven University of Technology.

Esther Okade: A ten-year-old math prodigy aiming to complete her PhD in financial maths at the tender age of thirteen.

These incredibly talented kids show that it is possible to attend higher education at extremely young ages.

W A R N I N G S

This book contains:

Mature Language

Mature Content

Violence

Death

_

Happy Reading!

- Eliza :)