Chapter 12. Can I Help?

Flip's POV

"Flip I-, fuck, I'm close."

At Emma's desperate words you quickened your pace, curling your fingers in a way that would pull more of those hungry cries from her throat. Her fingers clawed at your back as her orgasm inched closer. You didn't need her to tell you that she was close; you could feel it.

Her moans turned into screams but you didn't stop working your mouth against hers, kissing the corner of her mouth or sucking at her lip as she gasped for air. You pulled your fingers to her edge so they were tickling her entrance and then breathed into her, "cum," right before slamming back into her.

Her walls clamped shut around your fingers as she toppled over the edge and your arousal pulsed angrily with need at the sensation. You wished more than anything it was your cock inside of her getting milked by her pretty cunt, rather than your fingers, but this was about Emma. She deserved as much pleasure as you were able to pull from her.

You were in complete awe watching Emma writhe underneath you. A devilish grin stole across your face from pride as she repeated your name over and over again, her brows pinched in pleasure.

While kissing the crook of her neck you tried to savor the sounds she made and the taste of her sweet cunt and the way she felt clamping down on you. You had imagined all of those things before but it failed in comparison to the real thing. Although, hopefully now you wouldn't need to imagine or remember those sounds. Hopefully those sounds would be a common enough occurrence that you could hear them all the time.

As she came down you pulled your fingers from her and licked them clean as she smiled up at you, face flush with a post orgasmic glow. Her body was practically limp at this point while she gulped for air that came in raspy successions and you realized she was in no condition to continue.

You returned her smile and planted a kiss on her nose, a gesture that had become your way of showing your affection towards her, before laying down by her side, dragging her along to rest on top of you. You needed her close, needed to hold her and let the intimate moment last.

She shakily lifted her arm, still out of breath, and began fumbling at the button of your jeans.

You quickly stopped her by wrapping your hand around hers, "no, Emma."

She lifted her head from your chest and looked at you through furrowed brows. "But I-"

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and furrowed her brows apologetically. The pink glow of her blush and her big dilated eyes looking up to you made your need that much stronger. In just a second or two you had already imagined flipping her again to her back and plunging into her so deep that she would scream even louder than before and give you the release you craved.

But that was just going to have to wait. Her eyes were already fluttering closed from exhaustion and it was important that she knew you weren't going to take advantage of her or push her past her limits.

"Don't worry about me," you said as you brushed her sweaty hair out of her face. "One step at a time."

She looked back at you a little longer like she was making sure you were positive before dropping her cheek back to your chest thankfully and shutting her eyes.

While Emma slept you thought about the day. About taking her shooting and watching her change from a timid version of herself to a determined one. It was fucking sexy.

Of course, during the drive home, the thought crossed your mind that she might realize she doesn't need or even want you anymore. Even Emma couldn't stop those thoughts from occasionally taking over your mind.