Big Mistake

Chapter Two

"John Miles? Who the fuck is that? Whoever he is you made a mistake choosing him over me. I'll prove it to you." Jason walked away in a hurry. My guess is that he's on his way to look for John Miles.
"Why'd you say John Miles' name?"
"I don't know!" I regretted what I had just done, "just the thought of Tim getting hurt scared me to death. I'm sorry. What've I done."
"Hey, don't worry. If he really is a monster and one to be feared, I'm hoping he could take care of himself." I said pretending not to care.
"I have to take it back."
"Take what back?"
"I have to tell them that it was a lie that I have a boyfriend."

~~~~~

I was walking through the lab on the way to my locker when I was grabbed and pulled gently by a hand that felt so warm in my skin. I turned to face the person that grabbed me. It's the guy from my english literature class.
"Who are you?"
"I was sent by John Miles. Why did you introduce John Miles as your boyfriend?"
"I did it for myself and didn't think of the consequences of my actions. So I'm sorry if some guys are trying to hunt him down."
"No, no, no... This is not about harm that will come to him. It's about those that will try to harm you because of what you said."
"What do you mean?"
"It doesn't matter. Just take back what you said before you get in terrible danger." He said as he walked away very rudely.
"What terrible danger?" he ignored my voice and kept walking.
So I continued to walk the other way towards my locker. When I reached my locker I saw Jason and his gang on the floor, some of them with bruises and blackeyes.
"Allison." Jenny called out to me.
"What happened?"
"It seems that you made the right choice because you are right, John Miles can protect himself."
"You mean..."
"Yes, he did this to them...by himself."
"Allison." Jason walked towards me very slowly, he was hurting bad.
"Jason." As soon as I said his name he stumbled and I grabbed him to help him up.
"Looks like your boyfriend is someone that can be trusted to protect you. But I will find a way."
"What do you plan to do?"
"You'll see."
"What are you trying to achieve with this?"
"I want to show you that with just a little beating he will give you up. Because unlike me his love for you isn't steadfast."
"Of course it isn't, because he isn't really my boyfriend. I only said that to get you guys to stop pursuing me."
"Nice try Allison. But you can't protect him from this."
At that very moment, I froze not knowing what to do.

~~~~~

I walked towards my car. Feeling remorse, I had dragged John, a person who has done nothing but good to me into my problems.
"Hi. Are you Allison." I was greeted by a stranger that stood by my car.
"Who are you? How do you know me?"
"Well you seem to be rather famous in your school so it should come as no surprise that I know you."
"Yes, but I've never seen you around school before."
"Well that's because I don't go to your school. Because of the sun, it might kill me."
"What are you talking about?"
"Never mind that. Let's just get on with what I came to do," his eyes turned red, his jaw widened and he now had fangs and a scary look on his face as he walked towards me. He grabbed me and I screamed. He bit my on my neck, the pain was unbearable, I felt my blood flowing away from my veins to his mouth. He was sucking and swallowing my blood with satisfaction. Slowly I lost my consciousness.