It's Time

Chapter Nineteen

Logan's POV

Running... I'be been running for half an hour now. Running usually helps me think but right now, my mind is completely filled nothing but Allison. With much agony and remorse felt, I couldn't think straight. There were just questions, questions in my head that I needed to find the answers to.

Was I the one for Allison? Or is John more worthy of her?

I should be happy that my soulmate has found a great love in the man that I am grateful to for giving me my freedom, but no. I want her all to myself and not only that. I've marked her. The only way to get rid of that, is for me to die. I am willing to die, for Allison. If that's what she would want then I shall give my dying breath for her happiness.
Tears kept falling from my eyes and I rubbed my hand in my eyes to wipe the tears away but in doing so I lost sight of my path and tripped. I started rolling in the ground until I hit a tree. Pain. I felt pain, but not from hitting the tree. No, this was not physical pain that I felt. This was all inside, it felt like my heart was slowly being ripped open over and over again.

~~~~~~

Allison's POV

I was sitting in the roof as I watched John jump off of it to talk to Emerald who was on the front door.
"There's a wolf here!" Stated Emerald.
"Allison!" Called John out. I leaned forward to look at him but then a hand grabbed me and tossed me out of the roof. Everything was happening so fast as I was falling. I turned to face the ground and saw John there ready to catch me.

This is like deja vu, this must've happened before.

He placed me on my feet as he pulled me to stand behind him.
"Hello John..." Said a girl as she jumped off of the roof. "Hello Allison. Miss me?" John growled and so did Emerald. She smiled as three guys appeared from behind us.
"John.." Said Emerald to call his attention to turn back. "What are we gonna do?"
"We fight." Said the girl as she leaped towards us. She turned to a wolf and was ready to scratch John. John raised his arm to block the claw but the swing never reached him. The wolf flew to the roof hitting it then falling to the ground.
"Now, now sister... Shouldn't this fight be a fair one?" Said Harv as he appeared walking beside Jenny.
"Harv? What are you doing?" Shout the guy with the hair that is split in the middle.
"Protecting Allison. Betraying family. Nothing much, what about you?"
"Why are you doing this brother?" Asked the other guy that was the tallest among the three.
"For love..." Harv said as he turned to face Jenny. "no better reason to fight." He continued as Jenny smiled and then bit her lip.
"Then why can't you fight for the love of our family?" Asked the tallest guy.
"Because our family is not built in love. It never was. Our family is full of hatred. Now that I've found my true love I would do anything for her."
"She will only break your heart brother. She's not even a wolf, hence she won't feel the mates bound." Finally the other guy spoke. He looked the most like Harv.
"He will turn me. So that I can live an eternal life with him." Jenny spoke as I heard all the honesty in her voice. My friend wasn't joking, she really does love this guy.
"She's lying to you brother, she's a wicked witch, it's what they do. How do you fail to see that?" Said the guy with hair split in the middle as he took a fighting stance. What we all failed to notice was the wolf that was telepathically tossed to the roof a while ago was already commencing her next attack directed to me. I closed my eyes but when nothing happened I reopened them and saw Logan standing there and the wolf on the ground. Wow, speaking of mates, heres mine to the rescue.

~~~~~

Jenny, Logan, John and Harv fought against the four werewolves that were trying to kill me. Emerald stayed by my side, protecting me. I feel helpless and weak.
"Stop!" A shout that echoed through my ears was heard from a woman about teen feet away. "Stop this nonsense now." She spoke very loudly and everyone stopped fighting. All the wolves got on their knees except for John, Jenny and Logan.
Beside her stood three people that had faces that were all very familiar to me. They walked with her but not to close to her. They were here as her protection.

Who is she?

"Werewolves should never fight against one another. Our enemies are not each other. Our enemies are the vampires. Who are currently planning to execute a plan to turn into vampires anyone that thy see to grow in numbers quicker. This should not be allowed to happen. We need gather and join forces to attack as soon as possible." She then turned her attention to Logan who was still in his wolf form then a tear fell from her eyes. She dropped to her knees as she weeped and pulled Logan towards her and hugged him.

What was going on?

"So Logan is my long missing brother?" Harv said as he stood there back on his human form but he was butt naked.
"Harv!" shouted Jenny as me and Emerald looked away.
"My father banished him because he drank from a royal vampire." Harv continued to explain. "He was the first abnormal werewolf and my father saw him as an abomination. My mum tried to find out where my father banished him but he never told, that's when my brothers and I killed our father, the king, so that we may save our mother from cruel death."
"You mean Logan is?" Jenny was shocked and by the look on John's eyes, so was he.
"Our father made a witch curse me to be stuck in a cave until I get sired to the person that defeats me in battle." Logan spoke as he stood there, also naked.

What is wrong with these guys? Have they no shame? Well I don't blame them their body has no flaw, most especially Logan.

John growled and I snapped out of my fantasy.

Oh my gosh, was I checking Logan out?

"My father cursed me that way because at that time he knew that only he can beat me." Logan continued to explain. "But John changed that, when he defeated me, he released me from that cage and when he freed me from my sire bond to him, he set me free from my curse. Normally I would've returned to the kingdom but I couldn't. Because I had found my mate and couldn't leave her alone in this wicked world."
I don't know how to react. I have feelings for Logan but I seem to also have feelings for John.
"I have to get my memories back." I stated. "Jenny? Please."
"Do you really want this?" asked Jenny as she walked towards me.
"Yes."
"Okay then. Close your eyes and try to relax." I did as she said. I closed my eyes then I felt her hands on my head. "This is going to hurt."