Feirce Battle

Chapter Twenty One

"The vampires have been around for too long. They have caused too much trouble and have killed too many innocent human lives," Lucian spoke up as he stepped on a boulder, "we cannot allow this abominations to live any longer and we most certainly can't let them take anymore human lives. Don't be afraid, be brave, fight this fight for those who lack power to defend themselves. We will end the vampires today." Lucian ended his speech which was followed by the loud sound of the werewolves cheering.
"Allison." John called me. "I know that you are capable of taking care of yourself but I need you to be careful. I need you to promise me."
I placed my hands on the sides of his cheeks and said "I promise," with an assuring look to stop him from worrying.
"Let's go!" shouted the princes from both the Baltazar family and the clide family except for Harv.
We started running to the field and I could see the vampires from here. They had absolutely no idea that we would be here. The royals shape shifted and everyone else followed, including me. I'm glad to have this amazing feeling again, flying. But it is now getting covered by fear as the vampires got closer to us.
And so the fight began, everyone was fighting well and the vampires were surely losing but I couldn't find the royal vampires anywhere even though I've already found their scent.
A vampire leaped to tackle me but I grabbed him and twisted his neck before ripping his heart out. I dove into the two vampires that were close to each other and tossed the other high in the air as I took time to rip the other ones heart out. I dropped the dead vampire and made my way to the other vampire that was falling and separated his body from his head. I was about to get another pair of vampires to kill when suddenly a vampire grabbed me from behind. He moved so swiftly that I did not notice him approach me and he was so strong that he brought me crashing to the ground. It was definitely a royal vampire.
"A demon... I'm glad I came across one in my lifetime...but what I'm more glad about, is that I get to kill it. This is the end for y..." He didn't get to finish his sentence because John and Logan came attacking him, biting him and tearing his body to pieces.
"Miguel!" screamed a very familiar voice of a woman...the vampire queen. She turned to look at another vampire that looked more dominant and powerful than any other as he was staring at the royal vampires body that was teared apart by John and Logan. He growls and shivers were sent down my spine. The royal vampire's growl wasn't to intimidate, but it was to call out to a monster. A huge beast unlike anything that I have ever seen before. It was the size of a bulldozer, had the eyes of a vampire. It had claws of about 3 inches long, had huge fangs and a tail like an anaconda.
Harv, his brothers, his sister and his mother together with the Clide family attacked it together but seemed to have dealt only a small amount of damage to it. The beast was faster and stronger than any of us. Why weren't we aware of a beast like this. As the royal werewolves were busy fighting the beast, John was fighting the queen while Logan and I were fighting the king.
I took a swing but was easily evaded then Logan took the next swing but the king grabbed his arm and smashed him on the ground. I tackled him and we rolled in the ground then he got up and tossed me away. I collided with John and we both smashed on the ground. The queen and the king both came to attack Logan. John and I stood up and tried to help Logan but we were attacked by a bunch of vampires. John fought them off as I flew up to get to Logan faster but the vampires grabbed me. I saw the king holding Logan as the queen snapped his shoulder which made Logan whine in pain. I kicked the vampires that grabbed me off only to get tackled by a bunch of vampires to the ground. I got up and fought them off as John grabbed me and tossed me to the queen. She kicked me and I crashed on the ground hard but got up as quickly as possible and grabbed the queen from the back then I bit her. She screamed out but continued to walk towards Logan. I grabbed her head and forced it up as I deepened my bite and a moment later her head separated from her body and she was dead.
"No!" the king shouts when I saw him rip Logan's heart out. He then ran towards me but John got to him and grabbed him by his arms and I made my way to him and ripped his heart out. I then turned to face Logan who was now shifting back to his human form.
I dropped down to my knees and started crying and whining. John came to comfort me, rubbing his fury head on my skin. I cried and screamed out in agonizing pain.
"Logan!" the queen seemed to have been shouting but I couldn't hear her clearly. I was blacking out. I looked at the beast that was dropping dead on the floor then to the queen that was running towards Logan who was laying there with his chest ripped open.
I can't believe this. This can't be happening. Why?

Logan's...Logan's de...dead.