Wicked Witch

Chapter Seventeen

Logan's POV

'The grey hound? My mother talks about how powerful it is. Now I know the fear of facing one.' Said Harv as he mind linked me.
'Are you gonna back up from this one?' I growled at him.
'You see when fighting a bigger and more powerful creature, us wolves don't face them head on alone.' He said as I stepped back and lower my growl. 'We always hunt in a pack.'
Meryl, the princess appeared from the shadows in her wolf form. They circled around me and like I was their prey.
'Run. You're faster than both of them. If you wanna survive, run!' A voice that I was familiar of, mind linked me. I stopped thinking and did exactly as I was told. I don't think I can fight off two royal werewolves.
They chased after me for a while but soon stopped when they figured out that they can't match my speed. Why was Meryl with Harv looking for John.

What had happened?

Why is John back here? I thought he had accepted Meryl. This is all confusing, I need to find John. Wait! If John is here that means he rejected Meryl and that would mean that Meryl isn't just here for John. Allison!

Allison's POV

After I finished brushing my teeth I went back to my room. I stopped on my steps when I saw my window that was open. I was about to run downstairs when the door was closed and an arm wrapped over my shoulders and a hand covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming.
"Shh.... Allison. It's me," he said. I struggled to get out of his arms and as soon as he let go of me I took steps away from him.
"What do you mean it's you? I don't know you."
"It's me...John."
"John? John Miles?"
"Yes my love. It's me."
"Love? I'm not your love. And I only know your name because Logan told me about you."
"What do you mean? Why don't you remember?"
"Because of me," said Jenny as she barged in the door and waved her hand towards John. She didn't touch him but he got hit by a force that caused him to fly out the open window.
"Jenny? What's going on? How did you do that?" I asked but she ignored me and walked towards the window.
"Stay here Ally." She commanded as she jumped out the window but she slowly lowered down as if she was in slow mo. It was as if she was levitating. I ran downstairs and stopped on my feet when I felt a solid wall. I saw no wall in front of me but I felt it. It's like it was invisible.
"Who are you?" said John as he got up.
"I believe the question is...what am I?"
"What did you do to Allison?"
"She took her memory away," Logan appeared from the shadows. He stood beside John and seemed to be getting ready to fight Jenny.
"You're a witch?" asked John.
"A very powerful witch," replied Jenny.
"Yeah. But not powerful enough to fight off two mighty werewolves at once."
"The thing about you abnormal werewolves is that all of you want to be the dominant. All of you have so much ego and fight as an alpha of your own. Hence, none of you can be in a pack meaning that you are not able to hunt or work together," said Jenny as she raised her hand as if she was waiting to catch something then a broom. A black wooden broom came into her hands.
"Oh so you're not just a witch. You're a wicked one," said Logan.
"I became wicked when I took Allison's memory. It was a necessary sacrifice and now you are putting that sacrifice into waste by showing up here again and not only that. You brought the royal wolves with you. I won't let any harm come to Allison. Neither physical nor mental pain will be felt by her as long as I live," Jenny's skin turned pale and her hair got thick and her adorable face changed into a hideous one that sent shivers down my spine. John and Logan growled and then turned into beasts. Their shirts got ripped off and they turned into wolf like creatures. Creatures that scared me and I felt worried for Jenny. I don't want her to die. She's my friend. But I can't stop this fight because I'm trapped inside my house by a magical invisible wall.
The wolves jumped to Jenny trying to attack her but their claws were stopped by some sort of telepathic power that Jenny is exerting. Jenny waved her broom and hit the wolves causing them to roll away in pain of their body smashing on the ground. She then raised both her hands, each hand pointing at one wolf. She started chanting some words of a language that I have never heard of before in my life. It seemed to be some sort of spell that caused pain because the wolves whimpered and twisted their body trying to reduce the pain. I turned my attention to Jenny who was still chanting when I saw another wolf about to attack her from behind.
"Jenny behind you!" I shouted. Jenny stopped chanting and turned around very quickly but couldn't make a move to stop the wolf's attack. I closed my eyes and refused to watch my best friend get killed in front of me. I heard a whimper and I opened my eyes to see Jenny being held protectively as she stood behind Harv. The wolf who almost killed Jenny was on the ground, struggling to get back on its feet. Jenny then fell unconscious and I felt the magic wall disappear. I looked at the three wolves as they got up. I turned back to Jenny but she was no longer there. She was gone and so was Harv.
I don't understand what's happening right now. Logan and this guy named John can turn into a wolf. And who is this other wolf that almost killed my best friend? Is Harv one of them? But if he is why did he protect and save Jenny? Where are they now? What is going on here?
"What did you mean about Jenny taking away my memory? Explain everything to me...now."