Bonus chapter: Amazon Prime x Wattpad - Panic!

In celebration of Amazon Prime Video's newest series Panic, I am thrilled to be teaming up with Amazon Prime Video and Wattpad to write this exclusive chapter that puts my characters from this story into the world of Panic!

I hope this chapter intrigues and inspires you to learn more about Panic. Visit the #PanicWritingContest on Wattpad for the chance to put your creative writing chops to the test and learn more about the show!

To find out more about the contest, prizes, and how to enter, check out the #PanicWritingContest here: wattpad.com/AmazonPrimeVideo

Don't forget to watch the series premiere on May 28th, only on Amazon Prime Video, here: http://primevideo.com/

THE CHALLENGE Spurlock's Farm:

THE CHALLENGE
Spurlock's Farm:

Players must sneak into Spurlock's house and steal evidence of their entry. That evidence must be electronically sent to Diggins before midnight. Players get 100 points for completion of the challenge. There is no partial scoring. Players must have 200 points to move onto the next Challenge.

Oh and one more thing...Spurlock's farm is rumored to be booby-trapped.

Ellie

If growing up around here has taught me one thing; the rumble beneath the tires can be heard for miles. Whether you're walking the earth or following the darkness with the bright whites of your headlights, nothing beats the eerie isolation of the land surrounding Spurlock's farm.

I grip the grab handle above my head in Hunter's truck. Unlike his usual speed, his decision to crawl below ten kilometres goes against every fibre of his being. I welcome his choice gratefully, aware of the trouble it may otherwise cause.

Truth be told, we aren't safe. Neither is Ridge, passed out in the backseat or Stacey and Carmen trailing behind us with their lights off.

Spurlock's farm has a reputation for a reason and none of the players are safe tonight.

"You good?"

Hunter's hand leaves the steering wheel, gently caressing my hands as they sit tightly clasped together in my lap.

"You know I love a challenge," I begin, turning to watch him. "I just don't have a good feeling about this one."

"I'll be with you the whole way. We're in it together, remember?"

I smile gratefully at him, pushing his blonde locks behind his ear. His eyes meet mine briefly and I feel his urge to protect me written within his expression.

"Imagine all the things we could do with fifty grand," Hunter whistles, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing softly. He clasps ours together, dropping them on the console.