I

He watch his world flourish, piece by piece, player by player.

He only grace them with 3 rules

No stealing
No griefing
No going to the end and beating the ender dragon.

Why can't they just follow it?

Those were just simple rules.

Now look at where they are.

He doesn't hate them trully, he does not hate the players.

He likes them, he cherish them.

He is kind and Helpful to those who act the same to him.

He nurture the lands and gave them home on where they can rest and feel safe. A safe place on where they can safely talk to each other without the feeling of danger during the night or day.

Aether is a kind place, truly.
That is where he belong, a place above the clouds, over watching his creations as they flourish high and mighty.

The grasses coloured the soils green and sand decor the dessert cream white.

The ocean blends within its body, colouring the entire water region shades of blue.

The Nether, under the rule of a War God flourish in Crimson red on where the undead pig and piglins reside, where most hostile mobs can be found.

And Finally

The End, under the rule of the Dragon who guides the first born's in century.
Each island floating over the void of darkness.
Enderman spawns here and there. Crystals float above towers where they can assist their dragon.

He could no longer ask for more as he was already contented on what he had.

After so many years he finally let people join his world. A home that is ready to be housed.

Did he made the right desicion?

But then he saw, the first chaos.

Sadden by the destruction of some part of his land, he let them be.

Watching silently until he can no longer stay quiet.

Changing on what he wore and also his mask.

A green hoodie with a black sleeveless turtle neck inside accompanied by a jeans and his nikes.

Grabbing his mask with a smiley on it, he walked out of his room and out of his house.

With an armour he descended down to his world.

"Fighting may not be my first option but it would always be my second option."