VIII

{[Author's Note]

>I added Code in here so beware, though I gave some clue

>Another one-shot release titled Five more minutes: inspired by a TikTok and it is also a Father techno AU, I hope you could check it out, and also, thank you for reading this book, we already reached 6k + reads, I'm so thankful to you guys, thank you very much, I hope you'll like this chapter}

[][][[][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dream deeply sighs as he looks at the string, it was glowing red.

letting it float he walks to his chest and wrote in his diary, events came and passed by as he tried to remember what the outside world was, crying obsidian started to occupy his cell around him. 

"Red, Blue and Green, would the world live if Green Disappeared?" he asks no one as he laid down on the floor, scribbling words in cryptic messages only few can know. 

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Punz places an item inside his ender chest before sighing. that Item was the last thing he had of Dream before he was brought to the prison, months passed, still giving news and message to [14-9-7-8-20-13-1-18-5] and [4-18-5-1-13-24-4] 

Clue: Latin

He pretends to be with the Eggpire to gather intel all thanks to Halu and Lucid giving him immunity against the egg as it was all part of the plan that the Holder of fates made, he had no regrets about the things he had done in the past, he was after all piece on the chessboard that they created.

[][][[][[][]][][][][][]

Wilbur was sitting on the cliff, overviewing the whole L'manburg, he smiles as he let out a loud laugh, waving his hand on his side and then there appears his other half. 

"It's been a while since I saw this place," a figure said before sitting beside him.

"Adore it while you can Ghostbur, soon this land would crumble down to its knees" Wilbur replied to the Ghost. 

Ghostur just smiles as he let out a hum in response, he knew what the outcome came to be, Dream gave him the memory of his past and future, also returning him the power of what is rightfully his. 

"Mother shouldn't let father bring us to this land"

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sam sat in his office within the prison as he continues to monitor the cell Dram was in, he had been wondering what Dream truly is doing as all he sees is Dream sitting in the middle of his cells eyes closed and so....calm,

his eyes widen as he froze on his spot, Dream looked directly at him, eye locked before seeing a small smile on Dreams face. 

"Checkmate" was all he heard as he runs out of the prison only to see red vines growing all over the SMP. 

Hello, this is my new one-shot, go check it out it's a Technoblade Dad Au where you, Y/N is a child of the blood god.