VII- III

[A very short a hundred or two words chapter]

A figure stood higher than all, though he must be guarding something special, no one would know, a figure covered in shadows walk beside him as they place a sacred book on a table. 

"Schlatt made a mistake by ruling and winning the presidential election on L'manburg, though he had known that being a ruler was not fit for him, he is a Punisher, a being that was created to simply punish people for their hubris." she finished as she heard him chuckle. 

"Though you are correct, you also gave Wilbur his origins without him knowing, reborn in a world where he was fated to be insane where he was already insane on his first birth, YOU let your angel's Children run around the Land that HE made!" The figure exclaimed, facing her before letting out a breath and gently placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Please do not forget it Lady Death, Both immortals, mortals and reincarnations are existing in a world that the Guardian had given Birth, She whose Higher than we must not be angered, or else that world would cease to exist, remember that Lady Death" The figure 'he' slowly exited the room, leaving the Goddess of Death behind in her thoughts. 

"I understand, Keeper of balance, I understand" she lowly replied as she gazed down the silver path that the keeper left behind. 

: > 

It's so hot in the PHILIPPINES!!!!!

 T v T