IX

Blood red vine surrounds the Server as each player has begun to form their own groups, There's the Eggpire lead by BadboyHalo and The pro-omelette found by Captain Puffy. 

Many oppose them and also many stayed neutral like Tommy, Jack, Ghsotbur and Technoblade. 

There's nothing that could possibly go wrong right? like every Darkness there could be light, not all colours surround black and white. 

There's Good, There's bad, that is the balance that the Server needs yet why does someone have to ruin that scale? 

All means could come to an end, Wilbur had been revived, Ghostbur Disappeared and no one had seen him at all yet Wilbur said that Ghostbur is there, present and not stuck in the limbo. 

Karl sighs as he looked upon his library, this is one of his routines when coming back from his Time travel, reminiscing the past just for him to remember slight detail as all of the memories he had would be clouded and locked away. it was the price that he had to pay. 

Placing his Diary inside the chest, he sat down in the middle of the room, silently breathing as he felt a knock on his mind. 

"Karl?" a voice asks, softly

"yes?" Karl replied already knowing who is talking to him telepathically.

"Did you just come back? I felt your presence earlier at the In-Between" 

"yeah, I just came back though why must I stay there? That place gives me this eerie feeling, nothing can be trusted in that place" 

"I'll save you when the time is right, Lucid would protect you when I can't, My code is being glitched, I'm sorry" the voice paused "be careful on your travels, also when you see a portal place in the In-Between please pass though it, That is a home that you and I can trust" 

Before Karl could reply the voice in his head disappeared, he groaned before standing up and exiting his library, seeing the red vines outside of his Library door then placing a hand on it, The vines are soft in touch though not many can understand, it feels like skin from a human, he slowly walks towards BBH statue room, upon arriving he sat in front of it talking. 

[Author's note] 

THANK YOU FOR MORE THAN 7.1K READS PEOPLEEEEE,  I really really appreciated your reads and hope you guys could also check out my other works and follow me for more updates since I had so many Idea's in making stories from many fandoms that I am in, also please vote and comment you thoughts on my stories it would be really be appreciated, THANK YOU once again and I hope you'd like this chapter ^ ^

-DeesseNight