III

Aether was in chaos, from the news of a god being in prison and gossips running from south to east and north to west, they had no time, the longer they kept him isolated the more he'll transition from God to mortal and the more that the End would go in chaos. 

But certain deities were left in the dark. 

They predicted what would happen, they were also part of it as same as Dream, although Dream's action may look unreasonable would you really blame him? 

yes, you may but remember all things has a cost, aftermath and product. 

They said that 'He' manipulated minor's, which is true, from the outside, but do you really think that a God of Creation, Immortality, Peace and- would do all those stuff? No.

He wasn't alone. 

He was not the one who cause the wars.

He just joined the wars in order to protect what needs to be protected.

He dethrones George for safety. 

The product? Sapnap and George turned their backs on him. 

His mortal mother prioritizes Tommy more than him.

XD thought of it all, the reason why would he stick beside the Mushroom boy all the time, to gather the information needed for "Them" to retrieve their Brother.

Worthless mortals to think that a mare prison would get in their way from getting connected with their isolated brother. 

A hand brought XD on his senses as he looks beside him, A smiling Lucid and a constipated looking Nightmare. 

"Bringing back the 2nd prince to the end would surely bring the world order as to what Mother had said, do not think much about it 1st prince, Lucid and Nightmare would sure avenge the actions they caused Brother 2nd prince" Halu narrated as he appeared behind Nightmare who shuddered at his presence. 

"Shut up Halu do not predict what has yet to be woven, each string that the 2nd prince wove has its own reason's" Lucid spoke as he places a hand on the 5th prince's shoulder.  "For he is the fate and a fate shall what he creates." Nightmare added in a straight voice. 

The Four brothers finished their day talking all about the plan and what they could've done if it's not for the interference of their father. joking with each other and reminiscing the happy past they created through the millennia. 

" For Roses grew with petals of red and thorns as sharp, as he who waive such strings and cuts"