V-I

[Made some minor changes of the names since I've mistaken Ghostbur being invisible during his visit to dream at the prison where in fact it is Tommy who is invisible]

Dream's PoV

Hours passed, soon it turned into days then months then years, it been so long

it felt so long~

"I do not know how to hold on anymore, they kept disappearing little by little" I whispered before sighing, slouching as I sat by the obsidian walls, wounds from the daily torture were still here, and I'm slowly and painfully disconnecting from the server.

It hurts

It really really hurts

I don't know if I can hold on any longer, the memories that I made through the passing years of the once peaceful and lively sever are slowly disappearing and I cannot do anything about it. 

Grunting as I slowly stood up from where I was standing, glancing around the room I once again sighed, blood scattered everywhere around my cell, my voice held so harsh and rough from all the screaming and pleas I would make just for him to stop, yet it didn't stop and I know, it would never stop until he died. 

I won't die

I can never die

I would live on eternally until Mother see if it's time for me to go. 

I slowly raised my palms as I brushed my fingers over the chest of my Journals, Slowly a bright gentle light appears as thousands of strings appeared in front of me, I started weaving the fates of people who will and would live through severs around the universe. I may weave them to help me escape but I chose not to, as I chose to use this opportunity to test my family, the one who bore me and made me into this world, those who gave me this authority. 

A felt someone behind me then I saw, Ghostbur

Though he was not alone, he was with Tommy and that the child's invisible,

"Hello, Ghostbur" I face towards the entrance of my cell, as the platform slowly makes its way towards me, I slowly gave a glance at Tommy before focusing my attention on the Ghost of Wilbur. 

"What brings you here.......I asked once again before shrugging off and focusing my gaze back on the strings, weaving and weaving, I felt him watch as he stares at the strings that slowly float across the room before taking a deep breath. 

"Dream"

[Author's Note]

MCC!! Red rabbits won POGGGG!!!

Btw here's an update, I made it into two parts since I was also doing some research on a couple of things, I hope you'd enjoyed it and please leave a vote, it would really help. 

on a side note follow me here on Wattpad since I would be updating or posting news about some of my stories and incoming stories so you could stay updated.

Thank you for reading, until the next update.