IV

Peace was brought upon the SMP, going on with their lives and how peaceful it got after locking the 'tyrant' they all knew. 

Peace was over the horizon.

Walls of guards was brought down upon their consciousness, breathing comfortably and calmly, They had no war to prioritize now. 

Peace and Freedom from the "Tyrannical" role of the Self-proclaimed god. 

But what if THAT peace was only for a show? 

What if a more sinister Creature came out from the darkest caves and ruins?

What if That creature is more dangerous than the Tyrant Ruler?

what are they gonna do? 

_____________________________________________________

A royal stood by the chambers of the stronghold, holding a book in hand. A warning per se.

A Hybrid sat on their chair, silently writing memories of his past, writing as much as he remembers. 

A princess stood beside the entrance, leaning on the chamber's wall as she focused her attention on thinking. 

A certain Angel of Death calmly sat across the hybrid as he quietly brushes the feathers of his wings. 

This is their first meeting, though they may seem complete. Still, a certain member wished to be hidden in the dark. A certain God of secrets. 

"A Secret is a secret until that secret is shared and spared."

______________________________________________________

Sitting inside the dark obsidian prison, he calmly lay his back on the floor, One meal per day, that was the only meal he had and it happens to be every noontime.

He hasn't forgotten what he was nor what he was supposed to do, though doing his duties under the watchful eye of the warden, he knew he had to be careful. From setting the sun to supervising on who's nearing the entrance to the end, which he had to protect with every cause, to reviewing and remembering every letter and word's from the revival book that Jschlatt returned or some may say as Jschlatt gave him. 

He has no regrets to be in the prison, this is the only time he got to think normal, without any watchful eyes of the outsiders and people who only view him as a 'Tyrant' or a 'Self-proclaimed God' though being inside the prison has its consequences and challenges. 

he thrived to passed them all but he has limits in what he can or cannot do. His powers are weakening, his connection to the in-between and Other side had started to fade, he felt everything from what the server is feeling to what the Dark Castle on the Other side feel.

The only question is "Can he still hold those memories for so long?"

[Authors note]

Hello~

I'm back, I'm sorry for holding this story for so long hehe, I hope you could forgive me, The events aren't supposed to follow the canon storyline of the Dream Smp though I would make connections every so often. I introduce some characters in this story I hope you could spot on who's who since I will not be using their names in introducing them for the first time in this story. The egg will slowly be introduced in the future, I will do it slowly and I might change the entire original storyline of this story since when I read it through last time I cringe fr hshshs. 

Updates will come as long as I have my eventful brain by my side. Thank you for reading I hope you guys will have a great day.