Your Choice - 2

Singto clutched onto his side bag as he walked into the driveway of the house. His jaws instantly clenched when he found a smirking figure leaning at the door, staring his way.

"Idiot," Singto mumbled, glaring at the man's way.

"You're three minutes late," Krist pointed a finger at the other man.

Singto rolled his eyes, stopping himself a few foot away from the officer.

"I don't have control over the traffic."

Krist instantly smiled, chuckling he shook his head. "I love it when you're annoyed. Now, come inside."

Singto had his mouth wide open at what the other said, watching Krist walk into the house as if he didn't say something soo ridiculous.

"Is he out of his mind or what?" Singto massaged his temples, he was already getting a headache and he doesn't know how he's going to manage babysitting a five-year-old kid for the whole day, or worse for a whole week!

"Are you going to stand there like that? I have to go for work and my timing is sharp!"

Singto bit his inner cheek, stopping himself from screaming at the male who just smirked his way.

"Bastard!" Singto hissed under his breath.

"I'm older than you! Give that respect, baby!" Krist shouted from inside making Singto pull his hair in frustration.

Of course, he knew the other was older than him, he was just 25 and he knows the other male might be close to his 30s even if he doesn't look so. Don't tell the other that he told that.

Removing his footwear, he walked into the big, two-storeyed house. To say that he wasn't in awe at the house would be an understatement. The house looked soo beautiful, inside-out. A combination of white and grey, with wooden textured walls. As he walked inside he could see a glass wall at the other side and taking a peek, stretching on his heels to check what was beyond the glass wall, his eyes widened when he saw a beautiful pool, they even had a small dining table near the it.

It was his first time to enter a house soo big and beautiful. And he felt awkward too. He had only stayed in a single room apartment these years. It was new to him.

"You've got the whole day to check around Mr Prachaya, now come help me wake Sophi."

Singto cursed himself for getting caught, he turned his face towards Krist who pointed towards the stairs. Singto raised his eyebrows, pointing at himself in confusion. Singto gulped when Krist nodded his head, folding his hands against his chest.

"Come on, Singto." Krist smiled, loving the way how the other was blushing. He doesn't know why he was blushing, but he loved the view.

Biting his lips Singto took off his side bag and placed it on the nearby sofa. Nervously he made his way up the stairs, and Krist soon followed him.

Singto stole glances at Krist who was behind him. He gulped, should he mention that the uniform pants Krist was wearing with his tucked-in white half-sleeved undershirt were doing things to him?

He shook his head, mentally slapping himself for thirsting over a man who he hates. Or did he?

"That's the room," Krist walked forward, towards a white door that was slightly ajar.

"Should I really have to wake her up? Can't you do that?" Singto asked irritated by the fact that he should wake a child up. It's gonna be a hustle for him.