Costume

Dedicated to the main popper of this idea ForeverTornWithTears

Don't ask me anything, this came out way long than expected! *Hiding*

Inspired on a tweet that caught our attention!

Warning to all! A steamy session ahead!

Hope you enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No way I'm going to do that!" Singto screamed as he saw the package Off gave him.

"You lost the game Singto, no backing away." Off smirked knowing very well his plan was the best.

"P'Off! But I thought you would give me some easy punishment!" Singto bit his lips, his eyes still on the bag in his hand.

Off laughed, "There's nothing hard in my punishment, Singto. I'm sure that Krist will love this!"

Singto's cheeks dusted in pink. "Krist is going to kill me."

"Kill you with his weapon," Gun whispered near Singto's ears making the latter jump.

"I said it loud, didn't I?" Singto facepalmed making Off and Gun laugh out loud.

"Let him go now, it's time for him to prepare for his lover's meal," Tay said from the sofa making others laugh while Singto tried his best to not curse.

"Don't cheat Singto! Because we'll tell Krist about this in advance when he comes for the meeting." Tay smirked when Singto's eyes widened.

"Why am I even friends with you guys!?" Singto sighed.

"Because you love us!" Gun patted Singto's shoulder and the younger glared at them.

"Go! Go! It's already late, Krist will be here soon." Off pushed Singto.

Singto bowed at everyone before he walked out of the cubicle room with Jane chuckling behind him. Singto glared at his manager but the other only laughed hard.

Singto regretted accepting Off's challenge and participating in the game. His plan was to just attend the meeting set with the actors in the company and greet everyone and leave. Krist couldn't come due to his tight schedule so he would come late.

Singto could only curse himself as he looked into the paper bag the elder gave him once again. His heart was beating fast against his chest, his toes curled up in anxiety. He clutched the packet to his chest and looked outside the window.

Either Krist would scold him to hell and back or the latter would blush like beetroot. And Singto doesn't know what to expect, it was Krist he was talking about, the latter was always unexpectable.

Even though he and Krist had events together they didn't meet eachother personally for long. The time they got to work together, they cherished it.

It was weekend and he and Krist decided to meet at Krist's condo. Singto got his schedule finished early so he decided to go to Krist's condo and prepare dinner for them but now that he had another duty to fulfill he doesn't know what to do.

Singto was startled hearing the car's horn, he looked at his manager who smirked at him. Singto rolled his eyes before he got out of the car, wearing his mask he entered the building in front of him.

Once he reached the top floor of the building he walked to the door at the end and opened it with the extra key Krist gave him.

He was greeted with the sight of Pluto and Muffin attacking eachother making him sigh. He let the cats do whatever they want as he proceeded to walk towards their bedroom.