The 'Bad Luck'

Dedicated to @The_divergent_reader

Hope you enjoy it dear

P.S. This one is a KongArthit version of Ourskyy EP 4(PeteKao)

Top Kong for this one!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"P'Arthit Kharp!"

Arthit laughed as Kongpob flinched away from the water spraying on him. With a mischievous glint in his eyes Arthit continued to spray water over the younger male with the garden hose.

Kongpob laughed, feeling the water hit his face. He tried to walk closer to take the hose from his lover's hands but the elder made him stop on his tracks by spraying the water right into his face.

"P Kharp! This is not fair!" Kongpob pouted, yet enjoying how the elder was playful at the moment.

"It's all fair, Kong!"

A smirk adorned the younger male's lips as he stilled on his spot. Making Arthit stop his movements as he stared at his lover. The younger's white tank top hugging his perfectly shaped body, the water making the top drench as it dangerously plastered on the muscled abs of the younger.

Arthit gulped, his cheeks and ears turning bright red. Sure it was his idea to take a shower outside their small house they had brought after a year of the younger coming back to Thailand after his master degree in China.

He didn't want their neighbours or passers-by to see his boyfriend half-naked so he asked him to wear a top and Kongpob had to wear a thin clothed white tank top which soaked with the water, making it almost translucent.

Bad idea Arthit!

"Hey!"

Before Arthit knew the garden hose from his hands were snatched by the younger and now he was the one who's being drenched with water. As much as Arthit shouted at his boyfriend, the melodious laughter of the younger made him smile too.

"This is what we call even, P'Arthit khrap!"

That P'Arthit khrap always makes him go jelly on his legs. Not that he voices it out to the younger.

Kongpob ran around Arthit as he drenched the latter with spraying the water all over him. The elder soon chasing over him. Their laughter echoed through their small backyard. The bushes covering the sight of their neighbours.

"You'll get from me 0062!" Arthit glared at him, tackling him with his arms over the younger he directed the mouth of the spray towards Kongpob who let out cries as the water hit his face. Muffling his voice.

But Arthit's joy didn't last long as the younger turned him around. His strong tanned arms wrapping around Arthit's waist. Pulling the elder closer to him, his back flushed to his chest.

"Oi! Kong!" Arthit tried to wiggle out of the grip but the younger's hold was strong.

They both laughed, enjoying what they were doing. Getting the relaxation they had been yearning for long.