CONFUSION- 2

Kongpob walked towards the building of the third year's classes and walked towards the class where he had determined to go.

Kongpob's legs moved to a particular class on the second floor and peeped inside through the window until he got a clear view of the person he wanted to meet.

Kongpob looked at the lecturer who was taking the class and sighed as he waited for the class to get over.

Kongpob was restless as each second passed, he wanted to answers today. Answers for all of the confusing events that have been happening around him.

Kongpob jolted when the bell rang. He looked expectantly inside the class and saw the lecture taking his books and walking out of the class.

Kongpob moved aside and stood behind the window, trying his best to not get caught by other seniors.

When most of the students walked out of the class, chattering and in their own world, Kongpob looked inside the room and saw the person he had to meet and his friends were still there.

Kongpob took a deep breath and entered the class.

The five seniors who were inside the class were shocked when they saw Kongpob. Four had the same expression of shock while one was having pain in his face.

"Swadee Kharp, can I talk to P'Arthit?" Kongpob asked, his voice soft and sweet, his eyes shined with hope.

"I have nothing to talk to you," Arthit said, his eyes cold as he looked at Kongpob making Kongpob burn in pain inside.

Arthit has never talked to Kongpob so harsh. He has always been soft and sweet when he talks even though he has a bad temper.

"P'Arthit, please...." Kongpob pleads, his eyes soft and glittering in the light.

Arthit looked at his junior and he regretted that choice. Kongpob was looking at him with his puppy eyes which Arthit will never able to resist. His heart melted when he saw Kongpob's pleading face.

Arthit closed his eyes and tried to compose himself.

"No, go away Kongpob. Please leave me alone, why would you follow him here and there to let me talk to you? Aren't you tired?" Arthit shouted, his eyes not meeting his junior's.

Kongpob's palm turned into a fist. His lips placed together in a thin line.

"P'Arthit, what happened to you? You have changed! Why are you asking me all these questions? You know I and you have been best friends for a long time. Doesn't I want to know what happened to my friend?"

Kongpob's words struck Arthit like thousands of arrows. Arthit knew he would never be more than a friend to Kongpob, but the hope he had inside told him one-day Kongpob will change his status from friends.

"Just...just get lost! Come, guys, we have to go," Arthit took his bag and walked out of the class followed by his confused friends.

When Arthit passed by Kongpob who stood in the middle of the class, Kongpob stopped the elder by his hand.

"What is it P'Arthit!? You have been ignoring me for the past two weeks! You have never done so! Did I do something wrong? Please P, tell me what the problem is. I'm worried," Kongpob's voice started to shake.

Arthit looked at his write hand which was held by Kongpob and sighed. He pulled his hand out of the grip and looked at Kongpob with his piercing gaze.

"You didn't do anything wrong! It is me! It has always been me! Just get lost Kongpob, I don't want to see you again! Please stop coming after me!"