Chapter 17

A/n: Hello everyone I realize I have been gone a long time and I'm sooo sorry for that. I just graduated college and I had to move out my moms house because of a really bad situation that was effecting my mental health. I have some free time until I start working and go back to school so lets try to get this book and the jasper one up and running so I can focus on my avengers book! Which you should all check out. I'm really trying my best to get these books done because lets be honest we need more ddlg/Ddlb twilight. If ANYONE has any ideas please comment or pm me so I can help this book a long. I will give full credit to you and I will be in your debt if you help me lol. For now lets try to get these books finished hopefully by the end of this month.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Edward pov
The next morning was pure bliss I felt amazing, having my little muffin lying next to me was everything I've ever wanted in my entire existence. Nothing could possibly break this momen-
    "Yo Cullen get up! We are going hunting." This guy. " I know you can hear me mr. bunny hunter." You also hunt bunnies.
I slowly moved away from my little one and picked her up carefully thanking myself that I put on her pjs before she fell asleep. Carrying her on my hip as she slept still I walked downstairs highly annoyed and ready to fight. Emmetts loud ass almost woke her up with his noise but one look from mom had he shutting up. I gave her to mom and went to make a morning bottle and some oatmeal for her to eat. As we started walking the women fussing over my baby she woke up.
"Daddy?"
"Daddy will be back tiny, promise I have to go eat and so do you so listen to Esme and the others and everything better be finished when I get back or your butt will be red." She nodded and blew a kiss and with that we left.

Esme POV

She ate her food but she was a little fussy, she need her hair done and to dressed for the day. I really didn't want to go there but,
"I really don't want to tell your daddy that you are being a grumpy bat today." She pouted and Alice cooed at her. I looked at her like don't egg it on please. These two will be the death of me.(ironic). I waited until she was done with her food before cleaning up and sending her with Alice to have a bath an get changed. Jasper came downstairs with Jacie and sat him in his high chair so that he could make a bottle and get him fed. When I looked down I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing a diaper while rubbing his eyes.

As if sending my confusion Jacie looked up at me and smiled shyly, Jasper turned around from grabbing cheerios and stated calmly
"He had an accident in his crib so I put him in a diaper for now, he's feeling very small so please dont mind him." I nodded fair enough I guess I should get started on laundry these children are messy in their onesies and bibs.

Jasper's pov

I made Jacie a bottle of cold milk and some protein powder made for abdls that Alice found, and laid out some cheerios on his highchair that he could eat while he waited for his bottle. He was such a sweet and charming young kid. Rose and Emmett should be back soon with Edward so I wouldn't have to babysit too long which I dont mind but I hate changing his diapers because he kicks and even if it doesn't hurt me I know it will hurt him. I think he would do better with them then me. I know your wondering why he's here and not home so ill let you in on another secret. The author doesn't feel like adding in other characters and high school anymore because it is unimportant to the story. Anyway back to the story.

Once he was finished with his cheerios I picked him up and went to sit on the couch and feed him his bottle. He took it like a champ and drank the whol e thing so I'm super proud of him. After a few minutes and the bottle was done and he burped that's when they decided to walk in and greet us. He jumped up and ran to Rose and Em smiling happy  as a baby can be. Em picked him up and swung him in a circle while smiling as me and Rose looked on in happiness. After they finished giggling he set Jacie on the floor on his bottom. He looked back and smiled at rose. Edward walked in  and immediately when upstairs to see Alice and Maxine.

Edward pov

I walked upstairs to check on Alice and my little baby they were playing dress up and tea party. Alice wore a light pink sundress and Maxine was wearing a deep blue sundress with princess shoes. They both had crowns  on and had smudges of makeup on their faces. I'm sure that was Maxine's choice. Making myself known caused a chain reaction. Alice giggled and Maxine threw down her tea cup and kicked off her shoes making a beeline for me jumping into my arms. I laughed loudly holding her to me, my little princess baby. The Light of my eyes and beat of my heart walking.

There's nothing I could ever ask for more then to see her smile in my arms, I would protect her with my life and the little prince Jacie. Nothing would ever happen to them under our watch. Carrying her downstairs with Alice behind me we walked into the den with everyone but dad sitting on the couch it was only like one in the afternoon so he was at work and it was a Saturday so we were having a relax day together. The kiddies were going to watch movies when the pack came over and we were going to cook a big meal for everyone. I'm pretty sure we are going to have another get together with the other covens and have to tell the Volturi about the two young ones in our lives now.

Setting her into her playpen next to Jacie we went into the kitchen to wait for the pack to get here apparently the rest of the uley pack will be coming over to meet the new members and have lunch with us as a treaty.