Chapter 15

She pouted and crossed her arms as Jessy giggled at her. she pushed him over and started to laugh and jessy made a face before he started crying

"No jessy sorry!" she yelled trying to hug him but he pushed her away causing her to then cry
dad moved and picked up Maxx taking her to the dining room to calm her down and talk. Emmett grabbed jessys hand and took him to the steps to calm him down and talk.

Emmett's pov
"Hey little man you okay?" I asked jessy sitting him on the step
"Yes." he sniffled
"You aren't hurt you'll be okay buddy no more tears." he smiled lighting and hugged me before asking if he could sit here and calm down more
"You're more than welcome to bud." I ruffled his hair before walking over to the family seeing dad come back with Maxx and hand her to Edward.
"We talked and she's very sorry." he said
"Well she still has to get a spanking for pushing Jessy." Maxx started crying more and that caused Jessy to come over and pull on Edwards sleeve
"No uncle eddie its okay she didn't hurt me!"
"im sorry jessy but naughty girls get punished." he shook his head and starting going upstairs. Shutting his door we could hear him tell her why she was getting spanked and then she was spanked 10 times. She came downstairs sniffling and went to sit in the corner quietly all that was heard was her silent sniffles and soft cries when she shifted.
Edward set a timer and put it near her before walking back over to us.
"Esme will you make a small snack for them please and no sweets for Maxx."
Esmé looked so sad and just nodded her head. it's not the first time she's been punished but it still stinks when she is.

Maxx's pov
Esme made us a snack but I wasn't allowed to have any sweets. I felt sad but I shouldn't have shoved him after eating everyone was in the living room watching a movie and I was cuddled up to Emmett and Rosalie.  Carlisle was at work, sadly, otherwise the whole family would be here . Jessy was cuddled up between jasper and Alice which was super cute.
"Daddy." I whispered
he looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.
"Come please"
he got up and came over picking me up and taking me upstairs
"Daddy my princess parts tingle."