Chapter 14

Alice's pov

*a few days later*
Finally I can get some shopping done for everyone, me and rose were walking around with baby Maxx and little jessy where sitting in the carts giggling at each other. Jessy was in roses cart and Maxx was in mine. sure we got the odd stare but oh well there is shopping to be done!!
"Do you think mom would like this?" Rose asked with a thinking face on holding up a blush colored dress, with off the shoulder sleeves and a sweetheart neckline.
" She's gonna love it, mom lives for that color!" I exclaimed happily. everything was going smoothly and we were almost finished. I know Edward was most likely moping around the house without tiny Maxx but she needs girl time, and jessy just got back and he needs to have some auntie rose and Alice time.

-skip check out and putting backs away-

Rose's pov
We had just finished putting the bags away and putting the little ones into their custom made car seats, and started the drive home. The babies babbled to each other and giggled. I turned around and grinned at them making silly faces. Suddenly alice pulled to the side of the road and went still. I could tell she was having a vision and so I waited patiently. When she snapped out of it she was grinning widely and started the car finishing our ride and pulling into the driveway. This girl is always keeping things to herself.
"What did you see alice?"
"Dont worry about it, it's perfect!" she yelled spooking the little ones in the back
*home*
The boys came out and helped put the bags away and Carlisle picked up jessy while Jasper got Maxx. she was yelling out about the stuff we got everyone and how she was excited to show Edward her things.
Alice's pov
*vision*
"Daddy i love you."
"I love you too little one."
"You may now kiss your bride."
They shared a passionate kiss and turned to face the crowd the family sat in the first few rows and our cousins sat in the next rows. Max's eyes were a light pinkish gold color and she looked perfect.
*end vision*
I'm so excited!!! everything will be perfect I just wish I knew when Edward was gonna pop the question. The last few days ive been checking my visions to see if I could get anything on Maxx's attacker but nothing yet I keep seeing flashes of black and red which can mean anything.  I need to figure out how this thing is getting around my gift and fast, it angers me that they can even do it in the first place! jasper feeling my sudden shift in moods wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.
"What's the matter darling?"
"This thing is getting around my gift somehow and it's very frustrating jazz."
"I know sweetheart but maybe you should give it a break for a few days and check again dont kill yourself over checking every second."
I chuckled at his mini joke and kissed his cheek in thanks before going off on a rant about the clothes and what I got everyone.
"Mom we got you some blush colored dresses,shirts and skirts as well as some outfits that match dads suits and casual wear."
smiled and nodded in thanks
"What did you get me?!" Emmett yelled excited as always
"Babe we got you some new trainers, a jumper and a few new shirts since you keep somehow ripping them." Rose laughed handing him his bag
"Hey you keep ripping them." he smirked
"Why you rip his shirts?" Jessy asked curious
"Cuz....you'll know when you're older." Rose smiled
"But I am older, im three!" he yelled
"inside voice mister." Edward warmed him
Maxx Laughed as he pouted at getting into trouble with edward
"Edward Maxx picked out some clothes for you so here are your pink shirts and shorts." Maxx clapped happily as Edward took it with a nervous smile
"Thank you princess I love them." he smiled kissing her cheek before giving me a look asking if I got him non pink clothes. I nodded.
"Jessy got some new shorts and shirts, he also got a few onesies and skirts" Rose smiled making Jessy blush
" I got princess stuff!" Maxx yelled
"Inside voice." Jasper scolded her
she pouted and crossed her arms as Jessy giggled at her.