Chapter 6

skip to home~)

Maxine pov

I sat in my room. My back and cheek still hurt really bad. I dropped Jacie off at home.
Stripping out my clothes into a nightgown Thinking to hard about stuff was my specialty and sometimes I wish I didn't think to hard. My thoughts went to Edward...how could he be so perfect his voice gives me chills and his eyes are like this golden yellowish type color and it's just so perfect. I can't believe I'm falling for someone so quickly but then again there's something off about him and his family. I can't put my finger on it but it's there and I will find out what it is at some point. I don't plan on going to school tomorrow. I laid with The Doctor who always made my anger vanish and my bestie. This time I need to be careful I can't afford to get hurt by people I'm supposed to trust. I can't.....put my heart on the line for someone who might not love me back....he has Bella , perfect loveable and dare I say it sexy Bella and I'm just me ugly and average I can't... I bust into sobs laying on my pillow soaking it through. At that moment I knew I had to protect my heart and by doing so i need to trust the cullen's to not hurt me...its a risk I have to take I took it with Jacie and it turned out great.
Closing my eyes I calmed down regulating my breathing and covered up falling into a dreamless sleep.