Chapter 11

Bella's pov
*that week bella came for a visit*
I walked up to the door and grinned knocking, being vampires I knew they heard me before I came to the steps. When the door opened there stood Carlisle a grim look on his face.
" Hello Isabella come in."
I stepped in looking around the human boy was oddly dressed playing with Jasper and Alice on the floor with blocks. I scoffed why couldnt he act his age. I wanted to say something but just kept my mouth shut. I looked around seeing everyone but my now ex boyfriend and his whore. I could hear them upstairs arguing playfully everyone was chuckling, they suddenly came running downstairs and the human girl laughed loudly running past with no pants on. He ran behind her with pants in his hand.
"Come back here little one you need pants!" he laughed
" Nooo stop i dont want!" she giggled
Suddenly as if smelling me he turned around
"What are you doing here Isabella?!" Edward growled through clenched teeth pushing the girl behind him.

I grinned looking up at him smugly as the human peaked out from behind Edward.

"Just here to see my family Edward."

"Maxxy lets go get some hot chocolate yeah?" Esme lead her out the living room to the kitchen with Emmett following close behind.

"And marshmallows?"

"of course!"Esme smiles as she started the drink.

"So you guys dont wanna be around me now?"

"We have no issues Isabella, being that we have humans now we just have a reason to use the kitchen." Carlisle answered calmly. Edward was still just standing there staring at me.

"Eddie how do you say the place with trees?"

"Woods"

"Thank you."

She ran back into the kitchen allowing Emmett to pick up with the steaming cup of hot chocolate. He got tired of me apparently so he started moving to the girl making me frown. Alice and Rosalie came downstairs standing next to thier mates.

"I see I have overstayed my welcome I will show myself out." shaking my head I started my travel back to my new home with my new coven I will soon be a vampire. In due time 

Rosalies pov

Everyone was sitting around with the mats watching TV as I was cuddled in Emmett's side so there's only when the door flew open allowing the black pack to walk in to our home.

" Ugh, what do you mutts want " I sneered mostly at Jacob I could tolerate Seth and Leah

"Shut it blondy we can come visit thanks to your vamp parents." he growled back smirking

"Hi mr and mrs Cullen." smiled Seth

"Hi sweetheart." smiled Esme and waved Carlisle they shut the door and sat down on the floor. All is quiet them not noticing the small human curled up to my father

"Cold." a small voice whispered, we looked over to her and Jasper ran upstairs to get her favorite blanket

"who's that?" asked Leah getting close hesitantly. Seth followed suit looking at maxxy like she was a new puppy

"She's so small." Jacob said looking at her in awe. Edward laughed at them rocking Jacie to sleep so he could put him in his crib.

The pack continued to stare in awe of the girl as Jasper came back downstairs with the blanket allowing Carlisle, to wrap her in it and hold her to him gently. Cooing softly as she fell back asleep. Edward took Jacie upstairs and put him in the crib allowing everyone to relax and watch tv while eating.

Slowly she fell asleep and we could hear the soft snoring of Jacie upstairs. It was nice that Edward cared for maxxy friend the way he did but maybe me and Emmett should take over for him.