Chapter 2

-that night-
Bella's pov

I sat in the living room of the house talking about what's going on with Edward and the new girl at school that he couldn't keep his eyes off. I don't understand what anyone sees in her she's just a human, granted I am also a human but that doesn't matter seeing as I'm still far more superior than she is.
"So what if I was staring at her Bella, I don't understand why you have to overreact about everything." he yelled
" Edward are you hearing yourself right now, it is a big deal that you're staring at someone that isnt your girlfriend!" I yelled
"Well you haven't acted like it recently." he mumbled but I still heard it
I scoffed and got up going upstairs I could hear the others going into the living room talking about the new girl and me. Edward was stressed and Rose suggested a divorce from me.I laughed as if he would consider it yet to my surprise he was actually considering breaking up with me. For her!

Maxine pov

Me and Jacie are at my house in our onesies and eating cookies with cartoons on the tv we were in my adult playpen with his toy blocks he bought over to play with.
"Maxxy hewr you play." I took the block from him and grinned we both turned our attention to the tv and drank the flavored milk him from his sippy cup and me from my bottle after an hour or so we both fell asleep.

-next day at school-
Me and my new best friend were matching with striped knee socks, a teddy bear backpack, skirt overalls and a cute pink and blue crop top with bows in our hair mine were white and his were pink. I found out he liked to dress like a girl to so now we can share clothes!!
Everyone was staring but we didn't care we walked in talking about a new care bear movie we should go see in Seattle.
" We can invite some people that would enjoy it!" he suggested
" I'm not sure who would, maybe the pixie girl?"
He nodded smiling and we both giggled before heading to class, but not before passing the cullens and waving minus a mean looking Bella. I don't understand why she is always glaring at me I'm a nice person.

We finished off our day with the rest of our classes and then headed home on separate paths since Jacie said he had to study and do some laundry since he came to my house without doing it and its piling up now. I feel bad for him, I know he wanted to be little with me.