Chapter 7

Alices pov

Its been two days since we last saw Maxine and Jacie wont talk to anyone. To be honest everyone is worried we thought maybe she was sick and couldnt make it. Edward was ready to go over to her house to check on her but we talked him out of it since she might need her time. We are all on standby in case something happens.

(at the cullen house)

" Okay children it's been two days why don't we just go check on her?" dad said calmly

We all nodded and went upstairs to get dressed, ive been wondering why I havent seen her future anymore something in me had a bad feeling but I ignored it shes most likely sick I mean humans get colds right? After everyone was dressed we all headed out to the cars and sped over to her small home. As we pulled up I could smell the vomit mixed with tears.
Everyone hurried out the cars and ran to the front door Esme knocked only for the door to creak open we all shared, a glance and rushed inside the place was quite and smelled of sick. I could hear everyone suck in a breath as to not inhale the sceant of her. Dad opened the bathroom door and we all gasped laying in vomit was maxine not moving and hardly breathing. Edward roared and sped forward only to be held back Esme, and dad walked in quickly kneeling next to her looking at her wounds. I couldnt believe my eyes no one could it was angering that we didnt realize how sick she was getting. Jasper was shaking which made me lay my hand on his arm. He was the most upset next to Edward that was like his little sister.

" Its okay jasper we didnt think she would be this sick." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around my small body.

Emmett held Edward while rose stood with her eyes casted on the floor a sad and angry look on her face. We stood as dad and mom kept checking on Maxx I wanted to know how I didnt see this coming. Also why couldn't I see her future I could have prevented this is only I had saw but something blocked my sight from her. I looked down as Jasper put his head in the crook of my neck. How could this happen?