The uchiha

Nariyuki pov

???: aaaahhh!!!

While fighting the knight, I suddenly heard an unfamiliar scream and looked at the direction the scream originated only to be nearly sliced in half as the knight took the opportunity to cut me while I was distracted. As the knight was about to cut me again, I jumped back and took advantage of the range of my spear to cut the knight in half. I then saw my wounds heal at unnatural speeds and thought.

Nariyuki thoughts: How convenient.

I then took a break and then proceeded to walk towards y/n and some guy with long black spiky hair arguing with him.

??? pov

???: aaaahhh!!!

As I passed through the purple fog, I suddenly saw a face of an old friend smiling at me. As I was flung towards him, I quickly waved my hands frantically while screaming.

???: move! Quickly!

And that he did. He side stepped as I almost crashed to the floor if my instincts didn't kick in.

 He side stepped as I almost crashed to the floor if my instincts didn't kick in

???: ot-to-to-to, that was close.

Y/n: long time no see, madara.

3rd pov

Madara walked towads y/n as his hair covered his eyes. He then proceeded to grab y/n's collar and shouted in an annoyed tone.

Madara: yooouuu!!!

Y/n: me?

Madara: how dare you disturb my tea time!!!

Y/n looked deadpanned at this as he said.

Y/n: really? Tea time? Does old age take toll on your mind old man?

Madara:*puchi you're fucking older than me!

Y/n: oh yeah, ahahahahaha sorry i forgot.

If looks could kill, madara could have killed y/n by a hundred times by now.