Off to the marriage party.

Y/n: so, everyone ready now?

Mafuyu: yes

Nariyuki: yeah

Y/n nodded as he then conjured a portal that leaded to his other house at kuoh before they then entered the portal. They then arrived at a not so empty storage room before they went out and met with madara and hashirama.

Hashirama: oh, you're finally here y/n, little nariyuki and...

Y/n: oh yeah sorry I forgot I still haven't introduced her to you guys yet, she's mafuyu.

Mafuyu: hello, I am mafuyu kirisu, and I am
y/n's boyfriend.

Nariyuki/madara/hashirama: boyfriend?!!

Y/n: ye~p, she's my girlfriend all right.

Nariyuki: I knew you guys were close but not that close.

Hashirama: so when have you started dating?

Y/n: oh, just last week.

Nariyuki: so who confessed and how?

Y/n: well, actually who was the one that confessed?

Mafuyu: hmm, I have thought that it was you.

Y/n: uh I don't think so, I just said I'd stay with you forever. Well now that I say it, it does sound like a confession.

Mafuyu: indeed, so it was you and it was definitely not me.

Y/n: well, I think that its still both of us that confessed you know. I said that I'll be your husband if you'll never have a husband and then you kissed me so yeah, you're part of this.

Mafuyu: I have already known that I am a part of it, y/n. The question was who started it.

Nariyuki: um no, the question was that who confessed?

Mafuyu: please just be quite, yuiga-kun.

Y/n: well, lets just move on from that. How about we answer on how we confessed.

Hashirama: I would also like to hear that as well.

Mafuyu: It was a rather simple confession.

Y/n: yep, pretty simple I guess.

Nariyuki: so how did you do it?

Y/n: well....

Y/n then went and said to nariyuki, hashirama, and madara on how they confessed to each other as the three were listening though one of them isn't being obvious about it.

Y/n: ...and thats how we confessed to each other.

Nariyuki: oooh, that was pretty sweet of you.

Madara: pretty dull if you ask me.

Hashirama: madara!

Mafuyu: no, it indeed might be dull if it was just told to others but for me at that moment, It will be one of the most important memories I will have in my lifetime.

Y/n: it's not only you who considers it important mafuyu, we both do.

Y/n hugs mafuyu closer as she smiled but also blushed at what y/n did and at the people watching them.

???: um, is this not the right time to enter this place, should we leave?

They then looked as they saw a male older rias with grayfia beside him.

Hashirama: oh sireks, you have arrived, how are you?

Sirzechs: it's sirzechs, and I am fine, thank you for asking. Anyways, why don't we talk for now? I still have things to say.