A walk to remember?

Its been 8 days since the marriage talks happened. With two days left before the rating game, the orc is now done with their training as the eight and ninth day would be their rest day.

A lot has happened in those seven days of training. The orc has also improved, albeit mediocrely.

Kiba is now much more faster, flexible, and though he is still a little bit brash, he did manage to tone it down.

Koneko also improved as she increased her body strength as well as learn a few simple jutsu's such as the shadow clone jutsu or the body replacement jutsu.

Nariyuki is also now able to use hiraishin as hashirama and madara had taught him for seven days on how to do it, though he is only able to imprint and use the hiraishin seal once a day since it would consume too much of his chakra otherwise.

Uruka also has improved in her ice manipulation and is now able to throw mediocre sized multiple projectiles such as icicles or gigantic human sized ices. She could even freeze a person in a second if she ever touches them. Though she is still weak as she still refuses to kill and would often hold back.

Asia is still the same except for her improved healing capabilities and more mana reserves.

Rias, who y/n noticed that sometimes slack's off when she thinks he isn't looking, has not improved that much. Besides her faster charge rate, there is little to no improvements.

Akeno was the one who surprised y/n as she improved drastically as it seemed that she asked some advice from nariyuki, madara, and hashirama. Through those tips, she was able to learn a new move and even improved her body strength and stamina from doing the training regime madara and hashirama gave her.

Issei as well improved though not as much as akeno as it seems that he has been sneaking out of he's room secretly. Whatever he is doing is still unknown except to certain individuals.

Madara and hashirama is also now staying at y/n's house at kuoh as it seems that they wanted a vacation of sorts, and this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

Kars went to travel in this world as he wanted to explore and accumulate more dna's and add them to his arsenal before he goes back.

Right now, y/n was walking with mafuyu towards the grocery store as they both need to buy groceries. Though y/n found it suspicious as mafuyu usually never needs groceries as he was the one who makes her food, whether it be dinner, breakfast, or lunch.

Y/n: hey, aren't I the one who cook's for you, using my groceries? Why do you suddenly need to buy groceries?

Mafuyu was about to answer but was interrupted by y/n who continued.

Y/n: oh wait, is it because you wanted to hang out with me, mafuyu-nee?

Mafuyu blushed a little but composed herself before answering.

Mafuyu: incorrect, I have an incoming guest in my house. I need to be presentable.

Y/n: guest?

Mafuyu: correct, my little sister has decided to pay me a visit.

Y/n: oh, the little sister you often talk about? The one who only knows the "perfect" you?

Mafuyu: indeed, she will be arriving the next day or so.

Y/n: hmm~, is that so. But what does that have anything to do with you buying groceries? You can't cook, remember?

Mafuyu: I know I cannot cook, y/n. As I said, I only need them to be more presentable to my little sister.