Back to kuoh

After the misunderstanding was resolved, y/n and nariyuki soon got out of nariyuki's house and left towards kuoh using a teleportation spell.

3rd pov

Right now at the orc, some blonde haired devil who calls himself riser sat besides rias as he kept folding her legs before rias suddenly got up and shouted at riser.

Rias: cut it out! Riser, I have said this before as well! I won't marry you!

Riser:but isn't our household surprisingly pressing about these circumstances?

Rias: its none of your business! I, who is the next heir to the gremory clan, shall be the one to choose my partner! Everyones hurrying it too much. Even though they promised that they would let me do as I please until I graduated from university in the human world.

Riser: in the previous war of god, fallen angels, and devils, a lot of pureblooded devils gave up their lives for it. The number of households that went extinct isn't low either. Your parents, as well as sirzech's-sama fear that your hosehold will go extinct plus, isn't it natural for the pureblooded devils to struggle to protect the blood and the household by joining together? An offspring successor from two high ranking pure blooded devils is extremely valuable. Even you should know that.

Rias glared at riser as he continued.

Riser: and recently, like your servants, newly produced reincarnated devils are having greater influence. But with that, we old households of pureblood's may have no standing left. New blood is essential as well, but we can't be having pure blooded devils cut off as a result, right? Your brother, sirzech's sama, has left the household. Now the only one who can succeed the gremory household is you alone. Those devil families from the seventy two pillars are collapsing one after another. The future of the devils is hanging on this marriage proposal.

Issei looked at kiba while scratching the back of his head and asked.

Issei: whats the seventy two pillars?

But before kiba could answer, the silver haired maid suddenly looked behind her as rias noticed it and asked.

Rias: what's wrong, grayfia?

The devil named grayfia then proceeded to answer her little sister in law.

Grayfia: intruders.

(Please play the music below as you read)

Grayfia then got out of the orc as everyone else followed and saw grayfia looking up the sky. The orc then followed grayfias gaze and saw two people floating above as rias smirked and looked behind her as she then placed her index finger in her mouth and smiled. She then turned back and watched as grayfia suddenly disappeared in her place and appeared next to the person in front before beating him up, attacking him from every direction.

 She then turned back and watched as grayfia suddenly disappeared in her place and appeared next to the person in front before beating him up, attacking him from every direction