The start of the rating game.

Its already been a day since miharu arrived at mafuyu's apartment. Right now, y/n, and mafuyu are talking in the living room while miharu went to take a bath.

Y/n: and since they were trained by me, I planned on showing up in there. Their opponent is also an acquaintance of mine, wanna come with me?

Mafuyu: no, I have promised miharu to tour the town with me, she also said that she wanted to bond with me as she has not seen me in a long time.

Y/n: oh well, whatever. I'll be going now then, since I still have to visit nariyuki's house. Be careful on your tour, see ya!

Mafuyu: *nod be careful as well.

Y/n then went out as he proceeded to walk towards nariyuki's house.

~Timeskip~

Right now, y/n was was now with uruka, nariyuki, hashirama and madara. They were now moving towards the student council as they would see the fight there. Kars didn't go with them as he and, I quote "didn't want to see his failure of a student get beaten up and die" or something like that.

Uruka: so, the whole student council of this school are also devils?

Y/n: yeah.

Uruka: just asking, are there any devils in our school?

Y/n: hmm~, maybe?

Uruka: what a vague answer.

Y/n: it wont be fun if I spoil it.

They then continued to walk towards the school before they saw eight people standing in the gates.

Y/n: that should be them.

Madara: weaklings

Hashirama: come on now madara, they are still children.

Madara: some children's in the shinobi world are several times stronger than those devils.

Nariyuki: eh really, sensei?

Madara: yes. Though it has calmed down, the shinobi world is still in war everyday. Whether it be small scales like a revolution or high scaled wars like a fight between villages.

Nariyuki nodded as they arrived in front of the devils as a girl with short hair and glasses moved in front and introduced herself.

???: hello, my name is sona sitri. As you might have already known, I am a devil from the house of sitri, and behind me are all my peerage members.

Sona then extended her hands towards
y/n who took her hand and shook it.

Y/n: hello, miss sitri.

Sona: please just call me sona, and how about we walk as we talk.

They then walked towards the student council room as nariyuki tried to strike a conversation with the only male peerage member of sona.

Nariyuki: hello, my name's nariyuki yuiga, whats your's?

???: don't get cocky, you human. Just because you're strong doesn't mean you're stronger than me, a devil.

Nariyuki smiled wryly before madara interfered with their talk.

Madara: heh, don't get cocky devil. I bet that you wouldn't even be able to take on my student here even if he just uses his bare hands and only physical strength.

???: what did you say?!

Sona: saji, stop! What they are saying is true, you are too inexperienced to even be able to scratch them.